The Original Binoculars App and Highest Rated on the App Store with 32X Telephoto Zoom.
This is the REAL THING with true 32x Photo-Quality Zoom and one-tap access to Satellite Aerial View of your location.
Say goodbye to grainy zoomed pictures and say hello to the original Binoculars app for iOS.
Binoculars by i4software is the ONLY Binoculars app on the app store that uses the full-sensor resolution of your iOS device to deliver the very best possible real-time zoom enlargement with stabilization. See the ratings and reviews for yourself.
Other apps simply blow up the video preview without active stabilization resulting in terrible picture quality. Binoculars actually processes the full resolution photo sensor as fast as possible and then crops in on that full resolution photo image resulting in a much higher quality enlargement and a much more useful image.
Why pack binoculars when they can now be a part of your phone? Zoom in up to 32x (on latest iOS devices with Telephoto Lens) and up to 16x on older devices. For a closer look at nature, sporting events, or someone in the distance use our digital binoculars for high-resolution photo or video while in extreme zoom mode.
From i4software, creators of Vizzywig, Flashlight and Fast Camera!
• Binoculars incorporates GPS technology and displays your location on the map, shows your latitude and longitude coordinates, and remembers the exact location of your pictures.
• Binoculars’ simple user-interface makes it fast and easy to use for all ages.
• Includes Google Cardboard mode in landscape orientation.
Increased Quality & Zoom Factor on 11 Pro Max.
• Improved 32X Zoom for latest iOS devices.
• Option to disable location watermark for photos in menu.
• Extreme Stabilization Mode for iPhone 11 Pro Max.
• Binoculars updated for iOS 13 and latest iOS devices.
• Optimized Telephoto Lens Zoom.
• Start recording new clip while first clip exporting.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m a person with very poor vision.
Thanks to the Binoculars App I’m able to see images close up. And clear. If you’re looking for a very useful app, try the Binocular you can’t go wrong!
This app worked well for what I wanted, the ability to zoom more than 3x for video, however this PAID app leaves a watermark of their logo on your pictures and videos. Would have been good to know this before I recorded a graduation ceremony that now looks like an ad for this app.
All digital zoom's fail - including this one
The 'stabilization' that this app "supports" is also virtually non-existent. When it does kick in you get stable digital image blocks as opposed to unstable digital image blocks.
All you get here is something only ever so slightly better than you get with the camera.
I got it free some time ago and deleted it within minutes. Yeah, it's that awful...
Remember folks, only optical zoom can maintain clarity. Anything else gives your increasingly less fidelity.
Please please please🙏 🙏🙏 don't pay for this app folks, you WILL be disappointed. Ignore the paid-for 4/5 star reviews because it really isn't with more than a few pennies for novelty's sake.
- ESS International Corporation
- 130.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © i4software - ESS International Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Ads & Watermark Removal $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.