Welcome to Birdie Golf, the top golfing game and simulator for the iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac. Birdie Golf is sure to keep you entertained over hundreds of holes across five distinct landscapes. Play the famous Birdie Links club for free while starting your career as a professional golfer, then unlock all of the prestigious tournaments and courses with in-game coin currency. Birdie Golf is simple enough to pick up and play but deep enough to keep you coming back over and over again.
• Stunning 3D graphics - Nuclear Nova's third generation graphics engine with all-new character models and fresh models/textures/artwork
• Realistic ball physics - Beginners will enjoy the simple three-touch shot system, while avid golfers will be able to shape every shot and watch the ball react to all surfaces and lies just like they would expect in real life
• Unique courses - Seven unique courses all from different places around the world. These aren't just simple re-skins, each setting has it's own play style and what works well on one course may not work well on another
• Customizable characters - Level up your character's golfing skills while managing each avatar's wardrobe and physical appearance
• Career mode - Work your way up from the beginner to amateur circuit, then to the pro tour by winning various qualifiers and tournaments
• Multiplayer - Challenge up to three of your friends and play at the same time, stroke and match play supported
• Purchase custom clubs, balls, helpers, music, and more using virtual coins bought with in-app purchase
• High replay value - Each hole has 64 unique configurations based on different tees, pin locations, and environmental difficulty
• Custom soundtrack made specifically for Birdie Golf
• Achievements tracked along with course records, stored both locally and online with Game Center.
Fixed wind arrow direction
Fixed pin location on Spyglass Ridge holes 1 and 4
Fixed multiplayer crash on Mac OS 10.9 (Mac)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Stunning graphics? Are you serious? It’s embarrassing.
Challenging but fun
Game play is easier than for some other golf games, but each hole is a challenge. It can be learned, and you can see your improvement, without frustration. The players are a bit blocky, but the landscapes are interesting, the courses have challenges, and the greens are especially challenging.
Does not work as prommised. I am constantly locked out of aome or all cources. Tournaments are also hit or miss. The only way I can make it work is to constantly go into my library folder to completley delete the app and reinstal. Once reinstaled, I have to start from scratch and still can not play any tournaments. Also it is imposable to figure out how to ask the developer for help.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.