- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 35 addictive mini-games in one app
- Trusted and loved by over 5 million students and teachers world wide
"By far the best educational app! A must have for any parent, teacher, or student!"
WHY DO TEACHERS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Create Lessons in 2 minutes or less. Just enter a word and Bitsboard automatically suggests gorgeous images for you and a professionally recorded audio
- Bitsboard will automatically adapt each lesson based on the user’s knowledge of the content and keep detailed track of their progress
- Create user accounts via email or via QR code (student accounts don’t even require an email and a password)
- Turn boring lessons into competitive multiplayer games
- You can easily create higher level thinking and logic games too
- Everything is automatically backed up and synced across devices
WHY DO STUDENTS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Automatically turns each word list into 35+ games
- Makes learning more fun
- Competitive multi-player games make Bitsboard ideal for learning with other students
- Variety keeps kids engaged and asking for more
WHAT YOU GET:
• Access to the Bitsboard catalog including tens of thousands of gorgeous flashcards and carefully curated lessons covering hundreds of topics.
• Bitsboard is ideal for learning languages, mastering vocabulary, learning to read, learning to speak, becoming the next spelling champion and so much more.
• Bitsboard is fully customizable to meet your specific learning needs
OVER 35+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards (1-4 players)
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• BINGO (1-4 players)
• Letter Tracing
• Related Items
• Word Search
• Letter Match
• Odd One Out
• What Comes Next?
• Side by Side
• Word Chunks
• Questions Game
• Photo Hunt (1-4 players)
• Racing Rivals (2 players)
• Battle Time (2 players)
• Say It Game
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS INTO CLASSES
• You can now group your boards into individual classes and invite students to join your class.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With "Cloud Sync" you can automatically backup and sync all boards, linked users, and their stats.
• Share all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• New content is automatically downloaded by all of your students and always stays in sync
BITSBOARD PRO SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
While the basic version of Bitsboard is free for all users, premium features can be unlocked via an in-app subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
The Premium Subscriptions Include:
- Unlimited access to all 200+ Premium Classes plus up to 10 new premium Classes per month
- Ability to add unlimited number of students and classes
- Ability to use "Cloud Sync" to sync and backup all boards, classes, and students
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
- Added "Math Race" game so you can see how many math questions you can answer before the time runs out
- Added "Memory Math" game so you can play memory cards while practicing your math
As always, please contact us at email@example.com if you have any feedback, suggestions or questions and if you enjoy Bitsboard, please take a moment to rate the app.
Thank you for your support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seriously this app is incredible - almost endless possibilities to teach a wide variety of material in a wide variety of ways - in particular if you are willing to create your own boards. I have used very extensively homeschooling a child with special needs - and it has been an invaluable resource. My teen daughter creates her own boards to study spanish and science!
We have dealt with many bugs over the years that have caused much frustration and the catalog of photos includes a ridiculous amount of provocatively dressed women so nearly all boards with women have to be reviewed and sometimes edited by me which is not only annoying - but just plain puzzling.
Can’t imagine my life without Bitsboard - but there is room for improvement!
I’d like to suggest some new voice choices - after years of use- it would be a nice change. Also, the fact that board edits can only be made while in the board creator “game” is a pain - the old way was much better!! I’d also like to suggest the addition of an auditory memory game that provides for a delay before displaying the image/word after it is spoken - and an option in settings to at least slightly alter the voice “speed’’ to allow for individuals with auditory processing challenges to hear sentences spoken at a slower pace.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your suggestions. Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can ask you some follow up questions to better understand your ideas and suggestions and explore how we might be able to get them added to our app.
Overall, this is a great app for language learning. I use it nearly every day. I upgraded to Bitsboard Pro so that I can share boards with others and so that I can bulk edit. Well worth it.
This is a very versatile tool, but there are a few bugs that, if fixed, could make this even better:
In order to edit a board, I have to select my user, select "user settings," which takes me straight to my account, and then I have to hit the "back" button in order to select "boards" under settings. This is annoying to do every time. It feels like a have to ride past my bus stop every time, get off, and walk back. It would really help to be able to get to editing my boards more easily.
It would really help to be able to import audio files from elsewhere instead of having to record them straight into the app. You can do that with pictures, just not with audio files, which is a real bummer.
It would be really nice to have multiple fonts supported; specifically, it would help if IPA (phonetics) fonts were supported. Bitsboard makes my foreign language entries look weird and hard to read by converting those foreign characters to cursive while the other letters in the word are in comic sans or another common print font.
All that said, it is an awesome tool for learning and reviewing things. The many different games for reviewing the same pieces of information is one of the best features of this app. Great job, developers! Keep up the good work!
Powerful but not intuitive
I use this app to create exercises to help a friend with aphasia practice grammar and sentence construction. I appreciate how easy it is to put in my own content personalized for my friend, how flexible the app is in creating exercises, and how my friend can incorporate physical movement with re-acquiring sentence grammar. It allows my friend to practice, practice, and practice. However, although there is much information on using the program, I still find it not very intuitive to use and, even after a year, I still feel like I am often learning to use it by trial and error. I would appreciate it if the instructions were organized more by: "if you want to do x, then follow these steps" given from the various perspectives of the different roles users play (e.g., as creator of lessons, as teacher, as student in a class, as independent learner, etc.) But this might be the price of the flexibility of the app. It is really an incredible and powerful tool with many hidden applications, in my context at least, beneath the surface and I appreciate it greatly.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks or the terrific feedback! I would love to reach out to you to learn more so that we can truly incorporate your suggestions to keep improving Bitsboard. Can you please send me an email to mila at grasshopperapps.com so that I can get back to you! Thanks again for taking the time to help us improve Bitsboard!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 223.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Happy Moose Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Subscription $4.99
- Unlock All Subscription $29.99
- Unlock Everything $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.