- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 25 addictive mini-games in one app
- Easily create your own study sets or download study sets from teachers and classmates
"By far the best educational app! A must have for any parent, teacher, or student!"
• Discover why Bitsboard is trusted by over 3 million students and teachers and a huge hit for homeschooling, SLPs, and ideal for students with special needs.
WHAT YOU GET:
• Access to the Bitsboard catalog including tens of thousands of gorgeous flashcards and carefully curated lessons covering hundreds of topics.
• Bitsboard is ideal for learning languages, mastering vocabulary, learning to read, learning to speak, becoming the next spelling champion and so much more.
• Bitsboard is fully customizable to meet your specific learning needs
OVER 25+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• Letter Tracing game
• Sequencing game
• Related items game
• Word Search game
• Crosswords game
• Letter Match game
• Odd One Out game
• What Comes Next game
• Side by Side game
• Word Chunks game
• Communicator game
• Puzzles game
• Reader game
• Questions game
• Photo Hunt game
• and many more
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
• Bitsboard includes an option to “increase contrast” to make all games / fonts easier to see
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS
• You can now group your boards into classes.
• Each board can fit into as many classes as you like.
• Organize your boards by class, user, subject, and more.
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING
• Bitsboard's learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
• Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With Bitsboard, you can share and sync your custom lessons across devices with just one click
• With user based cloud sync you can automatically backup all of your students, boards, and user stats and sync everything across devices
• Share all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• New content is automatically downloaded by all of your students and always stays in sync
• With cloud sync all of your boards, students, classes, and settings are automatically backed up and sync across all of your devices
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: What's the difference between Bitsboard and Bitsboard PRO?
- Bitsboard PRO allows you to add multiple users
- Bitsboard PRO includes ability to turn cloud sync on
- Bitsboard PRO includes import / export of boards via Dropbox
- Bitsboard PRO includes web image search
- Bitsboard PRO offers bulk discounts for schools
- Bitsbaord PRO allows you to create and share unlimited classes
- Bitsboard PRO gives you access to a bulk editor
- Bitsboard PRO comes with even faster and more responsive email support
- Bitsboard PRO gets updated faster and more frequently than the free app
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
- Added "Battle Time" game - a great two player game and even a great game to play in the classroom by dividing the class into two groups
- Updated problems with the "Bulk editor"
- Fixed Flashcards display bug in landscape mode on some iPads
- Fixed problem with sharing some boards on the catalog
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Updated "Say It Game" - We are still experimenting with this game so please email us your feedback
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. When it works correctly.
I wrote a negative review of this app during a long period of difficulty with using this app but I'm happy to report its fixed, and I am back to liking this app again. I would really appreciate a way to back up boards easily.
I used to love this app and use it daily in my work as a speech therapist. I gave a presentation to my colleagues and encouraged them to use it too. I made my own boards and shared them with parents, teachers, and other speech therapists. I was the biggest cheerleader for this app, even through the glitches. And there are glitches.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the updated review. So glad to hear that you are enjoying the app again. We are working on an update that will automatically backup all of your boards to the cloud. :-)
If you are aware of any other glitches / user experience bugs or problems you would like us to address, please email me at email@example.com.
This is my 4th review
I have used this app for close to 2 years now. It seems that every time app is updated there are a lot of glitches which can be very frustrating; however, as soon as I ask for technical help I get it. This app is amazing for helping children on the autism spectrum. I can’t convey just how thankful I am to the creators of bitsboards as it has enabled my grandson who has severe apraxia to speak and understand language. You do have to put in the work making personalized boards for your special one. But this app makes it easy. Thank you creators of bitsboard. God will bless you for creating such a wonderful tool. Also As I said my reviews haven’t always been good during the times when app is being updated, but bitsboard creators have been quick to respond and fix glitches.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your review of Bitsboard and I am so glad that you are pleased with the progress that we have been making. We continue to improve our app at a rapid pace and anytime we make a mistake, we strive to fix it as soon as possible.
We greatly appreciate and value your feedback and suggestions and are thrilled to hear what a difference Bitsboard is making!
If you ever need anything, you can reach us at support at happymooseapps.com
I am an SLP that used the app countless times every day. However, since the update, the app is worthless. It keeps crashing and even when it doesn’t crash, it works so slow. Every time I email customer service, they keep telling me that it’s only happening by my app. However, from the feedback and ratings, it’s clear that they really messed up with this update! I stopped using it because it’s a waste of time. Don’t bother paying the price, you will regret it!
I just received a response from the developers that goes to show how dishonest they are. They claim that I am a few versions behind with my updates. So I went to check the latest version and checked my update, it’s exactly the same. It only lasted for a second because the app crashed again. Same worthless app again. They should have never switched it. Why fix what isn’t broken!!
Developer Response ,
I am sorry to hear that you are still having problems with the app but to say that we are dishonest is just not true. In our email exchanges I asked you to check what version of the app you are running (I said that you might be a couple behind and so it is worth checking). You checked and it turns out you have the latest version installed.
You then failed to respond and act on some of the suggestions I send you to try to troubleshoot your problem. Our app works for 99.5% of the users. I am sure we can get the app working for your too but instead you seem to prefer venting your frustrations online. I understand that what you are experiencing is frustrating and I would love to continue to help. You can contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 187 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Happy Moose Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.