A top 5 education game in the U.S.
Spark excitement for learning with Bitsboard – an interactive learning app trusted by over 5 million parents, teachers and students worldwide. Create your own learning experience with 35+ educational activities, join a private classroom or dive into thousands of hand-curated flashcard decks – whatever you want to learn, Bitsboard is here to make it fun and make it stick!
What you can do with the Bitsboard app:
• Create lessons in minutes with beautiful images and clear audio
• Adapt lessons to an individual user’s learning speed
• Encourage higher level thinking with fun single/multiplayer mini-games
• Keep track of individual progress
• Automatically back up and sync data across devices
• Turn boring assignments into addictive mini-games
• Master languages, vocab, reading, spelling and more
• Compete in multiplayer games with classmates
• Study at your own pace or with others
OVER 35+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards (1-4 players)
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• BINGO (1-4 players)
• Letter Tracing
• Related Items
• Word Search
• Letter Match
• Odd One Out
• What Comes Next?
• Side by Side
• Word Chunks
• Questions Game
• Photo Hunt (1-4 players)
• Racing Rivals (2 players)
• Battle Time (2 players)
• Say It Game
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS
• You can now group your boards into classes.
• Each board can fit into as many classes as you like.
• Organize your boards by class, user, subject, and more.
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING
• Bitsboard's learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
• Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With Bitsboard, you can share and sync your custom lessons across devices with just one click
• With user based cloud sync you can automatically backup all of your students, boards, and user stats and sync everything across devices
• Share and automatically sync all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• With cloud sync all of your boards, students, classes, and settings are automatically backed up and sync across all of your devices
QR LOGIN CARDS
• To protect student’s privacy you can generate student accounts without any email or password. Once created, you can share the login details of each student account via a simple QR login card. Just email the QR code to your student and they will be able to download the free Bitsboard app and log into their Bitsboard account.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
Minor bug fixes and improvements
As always if you enjoy using Bitsboard, please take a second to post a review in the App Store.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at support @ happymooseapps.com
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. When it works correctly.
I wrote a negative review of this app during a long period of difficulty with using this app but I'm happy to report its fixed, and I am back to liking this app again. I would really appreciate a way to back up boards easily.
I used to love this app and use it daily in my work as a speech therapist. I gave a presentation to my colleagues and encouraged them to use it too. I made my own boards and shared them with parents, teachers, and other speech therapists. I was the biggest cheerleader for this app, even through the glitches. And there are glitches.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the updated review. So glad to hear that you are enjoying the app again. We are working on an update that will automatically backup all of your boards to the cloud. :-)
If you are aware of any other glitches / user experience bugs or problems you would like us to address, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bitsboard a great app with a great developer
We have been using this app since 2012 because there is simple nothing like it that meets our teaching needs. It allows us to teach both concepts and syntax for both ESL and programming. We use this app in conjunction with ScratchJr, Hopscotch and Pythonista to teach programming remotely online to young learners. Without bitsboards’ learning game options and variety of settings that can be remotely managed this would be impossible. The ability to track progress, not just on accuracy but also on the speed to achieve mastery, allows us to follow the pace of our remote students and customize our classes each week for them. Bitsboard is great not just for what you can do with it in a standard classroom but because its flexibility allows you to use it in new creative ways as your school’s program evolves with the usage of new ICT technology.
Finally, you should know that the current developer team are amazingly responsive. Not only with clear detailed information when problems arise but with quick updates when a bugs emerges that affects your set up.
Older reviews address headaches and previous unreliability, and we also experienced them in the past with previous owners of this app but the current developers are very serious about uptime and supporting this product.
I have used this app for over 5 years, yes back when there were only 8 games, and it just keeps getting better. If you read a bad review trust me they never asked support for help because if you do, you’ll get it. When iOS 10 came out there were some pretty big snags, but they have been fixed. My students love this app. As a teacher I love being able to manage classes remotely, see usage and data for each student and adjust the content, delivery, and settings for each game they see and being able to turn off features they don’t need, can’t use or are not ready for. The app is a powerhouse. It comes with a learning curve because of the many options it offers, but it comes with great benefits along that curve. If you can teach a concept through flash cards, drill and practice activities or a card game, this app is worth looking into. It’s worth every penny if you are a teacher, and in the midst of Covid-19 it gives yet another way to engage students in learning, their app is free and you can see what and how they are doing with the app remotely. You can change what content is delivered and use data for progress reports... seriously? Yes.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 208 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Happy Moose Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.