Bitworth is designed to help people loosely keep track of what their combined crypto holdings are currently worth in relation to the fiat currency of their choosing. It’s also a social and informational platform, providing crypto related news articles, pricing alerts (for select coins), and a global chat interface where users from across the globe can chat and discuss crypto related topics in real-time.
* Portfolio net-worth calculations available in a number of fiat currencies (ie, USD, EUR, CNY.. etc)
* Easy portfolio sharing via the built in "Screenshot Mode"
* Search from over 2400+ alt-coins with customizable pricing data from 80+ exchanges/data providers
* Easily document various fees and transactions (More features relating to this in the works such as data persistence, exporting, ability to incorporate mined coins)
* Meticulously designed for the best user experience
* List View - Reorder coins and sort them however you like
* (New) User Profiles - Register for an account and chat in real-time with fellow crypto enthusiasts
* (New) Sync data across devices
Currency pricing data is pulled from various public and private APIs and reflect the current price for each cryptocurrency automatically converted to the local fiat currency you select. The current version of the app is totally free with some planed additional premium features coming soon.
More coins and additional features (namely price alerts and multiple portfolios) are in the works! In the meantime, feel free to send any feedback to email@example.com
Optimized for iPhone 13
- Fixed new iPhone layout issue
- Fixed BTC percentage bar (relative to total crypto) in global market cap view
- General bug fixes & stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app on its way to being the best!
I’ve been using this app for about a month now, and there have already been a whole lot of updates and changes. They recently added the ability to store trade dates and prices, which doesn’t do much right but act as a central repository of data for you if you they use multiple exchanges. However, having that data in there creates a lot of potential for some exciting features. There’s an upcoming “profile” section though that will hopefully have some of those features like a transaction history that can be exported to help with tax forms, a graph that shows your personal overall gains based on your individual purchase points by day/week/month/year/life, and more. I’m sure I’m not alone in this, but I’d be willing to pay a little $ in the form of an in-app purchase for a consolidated report for tax purposes!
I LOVE this app but.......
I truly do love this app, its very user friendly and is better than every other tracker app out there. However, it just doesn't track the prices any longer. Several of my coins have stayed at the same price for days and days although the percentage is moving up. I know that the prices are changing according to coin market cap but they don't change in the app. So, until it starts tracking the coins again, it's really unusable. I had to move to a different app now but I truly hope that you fix this soon because I cannot wait to start using it again. Please fix! Thanks!
Edit: Nice update, thank you! Everything seemed to be working properly however, today one of my coins is showing a very inaccurate price. "Key" or self key is showing a price of .58 cents and that it is up 3000% which is completely off from the actual price of .05 cents as shown on coin market cap and live coin watch. It is making it seem as if I am up far more than I actually am. Please fix! I really really don't want to have to move my portfolio to another app again! Thank you!
Edit update: "Key" was fixed for a couple of days since the last edit but then reverted back today and shows .37 instead of .05. Please help!
Worth checking out
I’ve only been using this for a few hours now, but so far it seems like a pretty slick app. I’m still playing around with it, but it seems like the developer is actually really involved with evolving this into something really useful. I’ve tried a lot of other similar apps, and so far, this one has the most promise. It still needs a lot of the bells and whistles, but as long as the developer stays actively involved in improving it, I’ll sign up for the recurring fees.
One thing I would love to see is a news section that actually posts well researched, reliable articles. I’m sick of all the paid advertisement disguised as news that you see on so many other apps. Information is king.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andy Feng
- 50.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Andy Feng