Wetter you want to evaluate business models (like the Osterwalder canvas), marketing projects, sales, finance or any other aspect of your business, you will find a canvas to help you capture and show your ideas.
Visualizing one’s business model can be difficult without a tool that provides a framework. BizCanvas provides precisely these tools. With pre-configured canvasses that are customizable to meet every organization’s needs, BizCanvas allows business owners to see the “big picture” easily and quickly.
BizCanvas uses pre-defined templates to guide business owners toward a complete and thorough understanding of their business. Using recognized business design practices and innovative technological methods, BizCanvas allows for graphical representations of every aspect of a business, including functions and notes.
The free version is complete and loaded with everything needed to accomplish a total visualization of a business’ model.
“Useful and complete tool for my business. Very easy to use and powerful with Dropbox import and upload! InApp Store works well..” - Stars1978
BizCanvas is the easiest and most simple way to capture your great business ideas on an iPad and share it with others.
* Free version is fully functional. All features included.
* Free version allows you to create 5 concurrent canvases. Use the easy in-app purchase if you need to increase this capacity.
* Create canvas from any of the 20 built-in templates including generic ones
* Use folders to organize your canvases
* Link canvases together to add more details to any regions
* Use the bird eye view to show and navigate through all your linked canvases
* Use built-in sticky notes with multiple colors, fonts and text
* Organize business sticky notes within the canvas in a meaningful way
* Move, resize, copy and delete sticky notes
* Send your canvas by email
* Store and share your canvas to Dropbox
* Lock canvases to prevent unintentional editing
* Create multiple canvases to explore business model options or opportunities
* Contextual multi-touch menus for launching advanced editing
Please send us your feedbacks and suggestions for the next version.
F1 – Custom canvases
F2 - Value Proposition Canvas
F3 - Funding Canvas
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Bugs fixing with the latest iOS updates:
- Rename canvas and folder
- Including space for canvas or folder name.
- Updated Dropbox framework to support 64bits
- Modified summary report in HTML that can’t be displayed in custom canvas
- Resolved problem that make the app crash when create new sheet canvas or folder, and when you switch canvas.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I just installed..looks great but sharing function doesn't work. I tried to share a document and it doesn't prompt the send button, nor allows to return to main menu. It stays frozen. I've re-installed several times but still the same issue. Bummer.
The price is right, but. . .
Every time I did something significant, I end up rebooting over and over and over. Unusable as is... The UI is could redefining; needs a test group that under stands 'Canvas'
Nice idea, needs more export options
I like the idea behind this app, but it won't be really useful to me until it provides the ability to export text and outline versions of the models you can create with it. Would also be nice if you could create your own custom canvases.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.