Schedule AGENDA on Gantt chart, for the events with the task duration from minutes to hours, such as meeting, trip, travel, seminar, etc.
iAgenda is the most comfortable and friendliest agenda schedule app on the iPad. Just moving fingers on the Gantt chart, iAgenda will help to schedule events super efficiently, such as seminar, meeting, trip, travel, dinner with friends, etc.
Exporting agenda to image, PDF, Microsoft Excel files, and share agenda file among multiple iPads and across teams, via Email, Dropbox, Box, and iTunes.
Best of all, the clean interface powered by intuitive gestures makes scheduling your events fun and easy.
***** An agenda is NOT a project schedule *****
Give an example: You are assigned to lead a seminar, the seminar duration is three days, and you have three months to lead a small team to prepare for the workshop.
- As a result, you need to send an agenda to the audiences, and the agenda schedule will include the task like "9:00 am ~ 9:30 am: kick-off." This app (iAgenda) is for the purpose.
- You may need a project schedule to guide your team members to prepare for the seminar. (We have another app for project schedule, at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878)
(see the details to compare an agenda and a project plan at https://agenda.mbl.app/documents/iagenda-quickplan)
- Feature video: http://youtu.be/Ux7Qh5M5Yjs
- Website: http://iagenda.mobilinked.biz
iAgenda is to delivery intuitive and discoverable agenda scheduling and collaboration experience, to be easier, faster and more efficient.
-- FAST --
· Intuitive gestures help you to simplify your schedules easily and fast, on the well-designed Gantt chart interface
· Gestures to update task time, task sequence, task link, task properties, task outline level; and the start time of the whole agenda ;
· Gestures for quick operation: zoom timeline, centralize task, centralize current time, select/unselect task, scroll tasks, collapse / expand task group
-- SCHEDULE FEATURES --
· Multiple agendas, with agenda groups, agenda tile cover image, and agenda tile color support
· Agenda duplication(act as a template), Agenda creation, Agenda Importing, and Agenda deletion
· Child Agenda - create child agenda and sync task properties with parent agenda
· Gantt Chart with UI customization options
· Batch task inputting - input/paste multiple task names
· Multiple task outline levels, organize tasks in groups with group collapsing/expanding support
· Agenda execution team management
· Task link - "Finish to Start" been supported for non-group tasks
· Task properties: Task no, name, notes, duration, work, responsibility, actors, status icon
· Task copy/paste; Save task to iPad calendar
· Image, PDF, Microsoft Excel files exporting
· Share files via Email, Dropbox, Box, and iTunes.
· Save to image
iAgenda is to organize the work and life well, to schedule events efficiently, with strong support for communication and collaboration.
This release enhances the home view display with some new background options
Ratings and Reviews
An app that exceeds expectations
I'm using this on a regular iPad, and finding it very helpful for managing a household renovation. On a small screen, functionality like this is difficult to pull off, and I am impressed. Well done, and keep working on it.
Easy to use Gantt chart
I needed an inexpensive visual Gantt chart that allowed me to easily evaluate timing scenarios and see the effect on deadlines. This app met my needs. It's intuitive enough to master quickly. I really like the feature where you can paste in an outline of tasks instead of entering them one at time. I can plan a day down to 5 minute tasks if I needed to. Linking tasks is straight forward, but further streamlining access to the linking function is suggested improvement. This version has been stable on my iPad 2.
NEED HOT FIX!!!!!
GUYS VERY Nice app!everything works but pls fix- EXPORT TO EXCEL file!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the comments. The latest version extends the limitation for a longer schedule (although iAgenda is for the short-term activity schedule) excel exporting.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.