Agenda Plan - on Gantt Chart 4+
meeting, travel and seminar
Designed for iPad
Schedule AGENDA in a Gantt chart for events with task durations of minutes to hours, such as meetings, travel, seminars, etc.
"Agenda Plan" is the most convenient and user-friendly scheduling app on iPad. Just swipe your finger over the Gantt chart and "Agenda Plan" will help you efficiently schedule events such as seminars, meetings, trips, dinner with friends, etc.
***** An agenda is NOT a project plan *****
For example: you are assigned to lead a three-day seminar and have three months to lead a small team preparing for the workshop.
- Therefore, you need to send an agenda to the participants, and the schedule includes tasks such as "9:00 am ~ 9:30 am: kick-off". This app (Agenda Plan) is exactly what you need.
- Maybe you need a project plan to help your team members prepare for the seminar. (QuickPlan is the app we developed for project planning at https://quickplan.app).
(For more information on how an agenda compares to a project plan, visit https://agenda.mbl.app/documents/iagenda-quickplan)
You can export the agenda as an image, PDF, or Microsoft Excel file and share the agenda file with multiple iPads and teams.
Best of all, the clean interface with its intuitive gestures makes scheduling your appointments a pleasure.
- Feature video: http://youtu.be/Ux7Qh5M5Yjs
- Website: http://agenda.mbl.app
"Agenda Plan" offers intuitive and discoverable scheduling and collaboration that is more convenient, faster and more efficient.
-- FAST --
- Intuitive gestures help you simplify your schedules easily and quickly on the well-designed Gantt chart interface
- Gestures to update task time, task order, task link, task properties, task breakdown level and total agenda start time;
- Gestures for quick operation: zoom timeline, centralize task, centralize current time, select/deselect task, scroll tasks, fold/unfold task group.
-- SCHEDULE FEATURES --
- Multiple agendas, with support for agenda groups, agenda tile image and agenda tile color.
- Agenda duplication (as template), agenda creation, agenda import and agenda deletion.
- Child agenda - create a child agenda and synchronize task properties with the parent agenda.
- Gantt chart with UI customization options.
- Batch task entry - enter/insert multiple task names.
- Multiple outline levels for tasks, organization of tasks into groups with support for merging/expanding groups.
- Management of teams for agenda execution
- Task linking - "Finish to Start" is supported for non-group tasks
- Task properties: Task number, name, notes, duration, work, responsibility, contributors, status icon
- Copy/paste task; save a task to iPad calendar
- Export image, PDF, and Microsoft Excel files.
- Share files via email, Dropbox, Box, and iTunes.
- Save as image
iAgenda helps you organize your work and life, schedule appointments efficiently, and communicate and collaborate more easily.
- Fixed problem with milestone date display
Ratings and Reviews
An app that exceeds expectations
I'm using this on a regular iPad, and finding it very helpful for managing a household renovation. On a small screen, functionality like this is difficult to pull off, and I am impressed. Well done, and keep working on it.
Neat app but....
Neat app, but has some annoying bugs. When you choose to export it flips the app upside down on your iPad causing you to have to tilt it.
In addition, while it’ll let you do planning into next year and export to PDF and Image, it fails to export to Excel. :(
Seems pretty intuitive to use, so kudos on that. It would also be nice if you could quickly enter in tasks that were longer than 5 days rather than having to drag. I’m looking for multi-month options.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the comments. As described in the app description, this app is for short-term activity design. We have another app designed for project scheduling.
Easy to use Gantt chart
I needed an inexpensive visual Gantt chart that allowed me to easily evaluate timing scenarios and see the effect on deadlines. This app met my needs. It's intuitive enough to master quickly. I really like the feature where you can paste in an outline of tasks instead of entering them one at time. I can plan a day down to 5 minute tasks if I needed to. Linking tasks is straight forward, but further streamlining access to the linking function is suggested improvement. This version has been stable on my iPad 2.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hao Li
- 54.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 ~ 2023 Swift Apps Group