Blackout is a revolutionary professional Art-Net/sACN DMX Lighting Console app for the iPad.
Redefine your lighting with our incredibly intuitive workspace and powerful effects engine.
-Connect via Art-Net or sACN to your lights quickly and easily using the preset fixture profiles in Patch or create your own in our custom fixture editor
- Manage multi-parameter LED lights by the masses and experience the ease of naming, sorting and controlling channels, dimmers, groups, looks, and universes through the intuitive sidebar.
- Build any effect with our advanced effects engine
- Visual Patch refresh issue
- remove user custom channel order
- fixing address calculation
- ability to search database
- sync timestamp updated upon refresh even without changes
- added ability to show multiple color wheels in sidebar
- bug fix for channel order 8-bit/16-bit issue
Ratings and Reviews
Just the lighting control you need
I had been using an iPad app that was OK, but didn’t allow for an easy global view, so I started using a console app that was also available for my laptop. The laptop software was super powerful but also difficult for me to grasp easily. Then someone mentioned that Blackout was available in Beta, but would be releasing soon. I gave it a shot and it just felt right. Even though it was in Beta, I could see that all the right pieces were there. When it went live there were a few hiccups, but by the second version release the main issues were ironed out and I felt like I had an everyday program that worked well with my existing hardware (An AKS+ Transmitter). The Facebook group is really helpful and the author of the software is very helpful and responsive. If you need to control 6 DMXable units or 30, brand new LEDs or regular Tungsten through dimmer packs, this software will give you the tools to make your set-up sing. (I did purchase an up to date iPad Pro, but it’s great for a lot of other software too:)
This lightning control app beats any other mobile OS based lighting control app. Works very similarly to EOS, fixture selection and parameter adjustments are far more easy than other Apps. Has way better options for fixtures and effects. This app is the most solid option for tablet based lighting control.
Brave new world
Blackout has made my crew so efficient. The improvement was immediate.
Blackout is dragging us in to the future of lighting.
So, so good...
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brink Ventures LLC
- 72.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Brink Ventures LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.