The ARRI Photometric App gives you the ability to quickly reference the photometric characteristics of all of the ARRI light fixtures.
The following information is available:
- Luminous Output
- Beam Diameter
- Beam Angle
- Flood, Middle and Spot Photometrics
- Luminous Distribution Graph
- Camera Exposure and Aperture Information
- Light Properties including: Color Temperature, CRI, Protection Rating, Dimming, Dimensions, Weight, Power Draw, Lamp Holder Type, Mounting, Reflector Type, Lens Type, and Scrim Size
- Metric and Imperial Units
- Create projects and save preset fixtures
- Bulb Selection
- Compare Lampheads
- DMX Implementation Tables
- DMX Conversion Calculator
- CCL Calculator
- Discontinued Product Data
- Electronic Ballast Information
- Includes new LED fixture Orbiter
- Other improvements and fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing and helpful
This is superb to me as a cinematographer, it just helps me to pickup the light before I even have it in my hands.
I really hope you guys add the new Orbiter fixture so I understand more about this new piece.
This is missing a few things. Such as the barn door/speed ring sizes. It is different than the scrim sizes in the M-series. Also it could use the specs on the various ballast dimensions, weight, lamps they support, etc. Otherwise pretty handy app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
- 114.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.