The ARRI Photometric App gives you the ability to quickly reference the photometric characteristics of all of the ARRI light fixtures.
The following information is available:
- Luminous Output
- Beam Diameter
- Beam Angle
- Flood, Middle and Spot Photometrics
- Luminous Distribution Graph
- Camera Exposure and Aperture Information
- Light Properties including: Color Temperature, CRI, Protection Rating, Dimming, Dimensions, Weight, Power Draw, Lamp Holder Type, Mounting, Reflector Type, Lens Type, and Scrim Size
- Metric and Imperial Units
- Create projects and save preset fixtures
- Bulb Selection
- Compare Lampheads
- DMX Implementation Tables
- DMX Conversion Calculator
- CCL Calculator
- Discontinued Product Data
- Electronic Ballast Information
- Added Product Catalog
- Added older missing fixtures (Compact 2500 Theater, Compact 4000 Theater)
- Added missing ballasts (EB 2.5/4, EB 6/9, EB 12/18)
- Information corrections and updates
Ratings and Reviews
This is missing a few things. Such as the barn door/speed ring sizes. It is different than the scrim sizes in the M-series. Also it could use the specs on the various ballast dimensions, weight, lamps they support, etc. Otherwise pretty handy app.
- Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
- 102.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.