A BT bus app you can count on! Eliminate the confusion of planning a trip using an online bus schedule -
let the BT app do it for you. The app allows you to plan a trip using real-time bus information on BT
buses without using a bus schedule.
* NEW: See stop(s) closest to your current location on a live map
* NEW: Select a route by clicking on a bus on the live map
* NEW: Select a stop to view all routes serving that specific stop, including departure information
* NEW: Plan your trip by a preference of quickest route, fewest transfers or least amount of walking
* NEW: View all active BT alerts regarding detours, route changes, and emergency information
* NEW: View departure times for an entire day by stop
* Find real-time bus, route, and stop information
* Plan your trip for now or select a future departure/arrival date and time
*Plan your trip from start to finish using BT buses
* View route and schedule information for up to six trips on each route
* Filter routes and schedules by stop
* Receive detailed step-by-step instructions and maps for each leg of a journey
* Select from a list of many pre-loaded local destinations and bus stops for simplified trip planning
* Contact BT directly from the app
* View visitor information
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Suggestion for UI
You should make the “Filter Results by Stop” section bigger so user can see the above and below option.
Very streamlined compared to old app just from looking at the UI. It looks like it will do everything it’s supposed to do and the data appears accurate. The addition of an alerts section is welcomed
A much appreciated improvement!
This new app is far faster and simpler than the old versions and seems to include most of the functionality of their website.
Unreliable, very sloppy
This app operates as if it was made by children. Most of the times I open the app, none of the routes show up as active. I’m better off using google maps which is almost equally unreliable. From an institution such as Virginia Tech, this is embarrassing. It’s ridiculous that such an integral aspect of transportation on campus is almost unusable because of the shortcuts taken in developing this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.