BLADE WARRIOR, Epic 3D action RPG!
You are the legendary hero to regain your lost younger sister from the devils. Defeat diablo and save her!
EXCITING HACK & SLASH ACTION RPG
- Side-scrolling action for easy control
- Quickly slash through enemies with diverse and dynamic gameplay
- A colourful and powerful combination of skills
EXPERIENCE FULL 3D DUNGEONS
- 3 difficulty levels, and 108 dungeons to explore
- Fight against a diverse range of enemy fighting styles and massive bosses
CHARACTER SWITCH SYSTEM
- Switching characters with friends in-game to develop a more targeted strategy
- The more friends you have the more help you can get
- A basic character is provided for switching
SEVERAL GAME MODES AND MULTIPLAYER SYSTEM (Update coming soon)
- Endless dungeon mode throws an infinite number of monsters your way. How long can you last?
- Time attack mode is going to check your strength. How many can you kill during limited time?
- Show off your fighting skills in the PVP mode!
Optimized for the iPhone6, iPhone 6 Plus and iOS8!
Minor bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reminds me of two games.
I really like the game. It's like a combination of The Final Fight and Darksiders 1 and 2. This game has got some good graphics along with spectacular movements. Though you could've added armors and probably a pvp mode, but otherwise it's a great game.
Crap loads of advertisements
Going into a new lvl there will be always a 5-10sec wait to close the advertisements window. Story is meh, gameplay is pretty stale, its poorly done. Stay away and play at your own risk.
Great Concept, Terrible Execution
I wanted to like this game, because it said it was a dungeon hunter/ hack n' slash, but I was misinformed, because this is nothing of the sort. All the things you can buy are already unlocked, and you know what they are, which ruins the fun. There is also no loot system, so there goes 95% of the fun. The menu navigation is terrible too, you side scroll, and the menu keys rarely respond to touch, and it's really annoying. There also is no leveling system, so there's no point in playing the game, because you know what skills you're going to get before even playing 1 game. Lastly, enemies rarely respond to when they get attacked, and you have a huge scythe and it only is able to deal damage directly in front of you, which makes absolutely no sense. If you guys add a level system, loot system, and make the game more responsive it'd be so much better. I have high hopes for what's to come for this game.
- NLABSOFT Co., Ltd.
- 232 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © ⓒ 2014-2017 NLABSOFT Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Upgrade Pack $4.99
- Redsoul 10 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.