A powerful tool that allows you to remove all blemishes and imperfections to create flawless photos to share with your friends.
Want to remove that pimple or acne from your face? Or how about clearing away some of those wrinkles from under your eyes? With Blemish remover photo tool, you can simply target a certain area that you would like to fix, and use our copy skin tool to replace the area. Unlike other editors that "BLUR" your blemishes, this tool allows you to exactly control where and how the blemish is removed. You can remove multiple blemishes per photo to save and share.
You can also use this tool to remove unwanted objects in your photo and is also great at smoothing out your skin tone.
Thinks you can fix with this tool :
- Remove Pimples
- Hide unwanted objects in photos
- Remove Wrinkles
- Smooth Skin
- Hide Scars
- Clear away Blemishes
- Hide blotchy skin
- Hide Acne
- Even out your skin tone
Upgrade to premium for even more great features to modify your photos :
- Unlimited Edits Per Photo
- High Quality Photos Enabled
- Remove all Watermarks
- Ad Free Experience
* Choose the length of subscription: 1 Month / 3 Months / 1 Year.
* Choose from different subscription options.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
*This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true pimple removal functionality, only functionality to remove them from a photo not your real face.*
Minor fixes to the UI of the new filters controls
Ratings and Reviews
Great! One thing tho
This is a great app dont get me wrong. I think its a smart idea to blur the image so people buy premium. However, I am a collage student, I am broke, And all I want is a pretty picture of myself. This might sound like I was trying to sneak my way out of paying, ( Which I kinda was) So I took a screen-shot! But then thrre was a box with a sad face that said “I see what you did there...Please buy premium to help us support the game“ Stuff like that, On my third screen-shot, A line appeared in the middle of the screen to I could not take anymore pictures, This is when I deleted the app. This is a good app though, I might buy it if the price was lowered! Once again, I totally would have bought premium to help support games and see what you come out with next, but I am poor. I hope you understand!
P.S For all the girls who try to take pretty pictures of themselves, I feel you. Even though I gave up for a while on trying to be pretty, I figured out recently that you dont have to put loads of makeup on to be pretty, dont wake up at 4:00am just to do your hair for school. You want guys to like you? If they like you with all that makeup on, they don’t know the real you. Don’t take this personally just a small tip :)
~ London Brock ♥︎
I was definitely able to remove my blemishes (which I have a lot of HAHA) but I would have been able to make the picture look a lot better if I was able to use more clicks. This app makes you update if you press the remove button too many times so you just have to use it wisely. I hate how I look with acne so this definitely made me look very pretty and good so I recommend. I understand that they need to make money so they have the upgrade but its overall good.
First of all…
I may not understand the difficulties an app developer must go through to make money from creating apps, but the fact is when you make an app it kind of has to deliver in some way. Once you edit your picture it ask that you either pay premium or you download a low quality version of the photo. If the low quality photo wasn’t so distorted I would have been fine- but it made the photo entirely less visible. If they want people to purchase the app- don’t have a free version. There’s no sense in marketing a free app that is in no way free. To fix this, you should rename the app, “low quality picture effect” and I’ll change my review to 5 stars. Other than that I wish your family luck.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Revosoft Technologies PTY LTD
- 53.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Revosoft Technologies PTY LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Blemish Retouch Premium $5.99
- Remove Blemish Retouch Premium $29.99
- Remove Blemish Retouch Premium $14.99