Body Editor Booth is a POWERFUL yet easy to use set of BODY EDITOR tools to edit photos. Edit any part of your face or body with a complete set of photo editor tools.
Edit your photos and make your body skinny or fat. You can tweak multiple parts of your body on the same photo until you are satisfied. Sometime its quite fun to make your friends fat or skinny and share it around.
TOP FREE BODY EDITOR BOOTH FEATURES :
● Make your waist thinner
● Adjust your thighs
● Tone your arms and remove flab
● Make yourself taller by having longer legs
● Tighten and resize your buttocks
● Auto face detection tools for a face lift
● Modify eyes, nose, mouth, chin & face seamlessly
● Retouch your skin to be flawless
● Blemish removal tool to remove acne and spots
● Remove Background with single touch
● Tons of custom filters
● Add frames to your photos
● Photo transformation tool
● Text & Sticker overlay tools
● Advanced photo blurring tools
● 3 different body adjustment tools to use
● Tones of pre-loaded celebrity photos to play with
● Tones of pre-loaded model photos
● Compare old and new feature
● Share with your friends & family
● Make multiple adjustments per photo
Upgrade to premium for even more great features to modify your photos :
- Unlimited Edits Per Photo
- High Quality Photos Enabled
- Full access to all pre-loaded celebrity photos
- Full access to all pre-loaded model photos
- Remove all Watermarks & Ad Free Experience
* Choose the length of subscription: 1 Month / 3 Months / 1 Year.
* Choose from different subscription options.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Fixed minor crash on the Height Editor
Ratings and Reviews
After you get the hang of it this app is astounding
I love it. use it for humor/distortion, touching up my profile pics, and convincing people to meet me for a date who otherwise wouldn't be interested. Hardy har
seriously the developers make periodic improvements and enhancements, but they stay within the bounds of features I find most useful. it's not like Adobe photoshop with all the seemingly random special effects capabilities. And the focus is on editing human figures as the title implies, but you can use it for removing telephone lines from a house shot as effectively as for fanny resizing.
Note I've been using it over a year now, I just created a new Apple ID because I love disorganization and buying iTunes music twice. I'm the beginning I found it a little difficult, it was necessary to get a feel for it before realizing it's full potential.
It can get slightly buggy if your fingers are too fast, but you can fix without losing work by simply backing out most recent edits one at a time. also every so often it forgets I have a premium membership. But again it's a harmless quirk that resolves itself by closing and reopening the app. so I'm going with the fiver star rating.
They won't let u save the photo unless u buy premium they try to take ur money, if u screenshot they know, and they make u feel bad, "we r a family business" my buttttt what if I'm poor and can't pay, but no ur a family business u need the money more, and if u screenshot three time they put a line on ur screen so u can't screenshot ur photo like what... and they don't take the line away until u BUT PREMIUM BUY PREMIUM 🙄
To the people who made this app:
Why on earth are you trying to brand non-body positivity? How do you think making an app that edits women’s bodies is okay? This is so disgusting and unnatural, and I think it’s ridiculous that you try to make us feel bad with, “We’re a family run business” after taking a screenshot. Honestly. A family run business? Are you kidding me? Do you tell your kids that it’s okay to edit their bodies to look better for other people? This is sexist and so, so, sad. You are encouraging people to hate their own bodies. Idc if I sound like a crazy feminist or something but I’m only saying the truth...also, the name “SkinnyFat” definitely does not help your case. Please make useful apps that don’t make people feel bad about themselves. Start acting like a family business.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Revosoft Technologies PTY LTD
- 125.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Revosoft Technolgies PTY LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Body Editor Booth Premium $5.99
- Body Editor Booth Premium $29.99
- Premium Version Upgrade $6.99
- Body Editor Booth Premium $14.99