Blink is an easy to use multimedia SIP client.
* OSX Integration (iCloud, iTunes, Address Book, Keychain, Voice Over)
* Clear audio using Opus codec optimised for full spectrum audio
* Telephony compatible codecs: AMR, G.711, G.722
* Video calls using H.264, VP8 and VP9 codecs
* Acoustic echo cancelation
* Presence (SIP SIMPLE RLS and XCAP protocols)
* Chat and File Transfers sessions (MSRP protocol)
* Instant Messaging (SIP Message)
* Screen Sharing (VNC protocol)
* Multiparty conferencing (audio, chat and file transfers)
* End-to-end chat encryption (OTR protocol)
* End-to-end audio encryption (ZRTP protocol)
* Corporate directory services (LDAP protocol)
* OpenPGP support for SIP messaging
* Compatible with telephony applications (dialpad, call hold, call transfer)
* Fine-grained settings for SIP experts
Blink does not collect any data. Contacts accessed by Blink from system address-book are not uploaded to any servers.
PGP key exchange fixes
Chat and messaging fixes
Ratings and Reviews
No video on MAC
I bought this in hope for video support which is listened as feature on the website but it does not show up in the app on Mac. Disappointing.
Developer Response ,
This was fixed, update to latest version 5.1.0. Video is present
No Audio on Sierra
Why is this non working app in the Appstore? It does not work on Sierra, no audio (mic or output). Sad!
Can’t transfer calls
Got this version after trying out Blink Lite, in hopes of being able to transfer calls. Unable to transfer calls, this version also seems to only recognize incoming calls half the time. regretting this purchase.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AG Projects
- 75.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 AG Projects
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.