Blink is an easy to use multimedia SIP client.
* OSX Integration (iCloud, iTunes, Address Book, Keychain, Voice Over)
* Clear audio using Opus codec optimised for full spectrum audio
* Video calls using H.264 and VP8 codecs
* Acoustic echo cancelation
* Presence (SIP SIMPLE RLS and XCAP protocols)
* Instant Messaging and File Transfers (MSRP protocol)
* Screen Sharing (Apple VNC over MSRP protocol)
* Multiparty conferencing (audio, chat and file transfers)
* End-to-end chat encryption (OTR protocol)
* End-to-end audio encryption (ZRTP protocol)
* Corporate directory services (LDAP protocol)
* Compatible with telephony applications (dialpad, call hold, call transfer)
* Fine-grained settings for SIP experts
Blink does not collect any data. Contacts accessed by Blink from system address-book are not uploaded to any servers.
* MSRP chat stream fix
Ratings and Reviews
This app crashes . . . . . a lot!
When it works, it is beautiful. When it doesn’t work correctly it is really annoying. The active calls box sometimes hides during calls, which makes it impossible to transfer calls.
No video on MAC
I bought this in hope for video support which is listened as feature on the website but it does not show up in the app on Mac. Disappointing.
Developer Response ,
This was fixed, update to latest version 5.1.0. Video is present
No Audio on Sierra
Why is this non working app in the Appstore? It does not work on Sierra, no audio (mic or output). Sad!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AG Projects
- 73.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 AG Projects
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.