Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite allows you easily manage your blood pressure, weight, temperature, and many other health data. It comes with lifetime data tracking, chart visualization, statistics reporting, medication correlation, email import/export, optional cloud data synchronization, reminders, and much more. This is an app with a lot of easy-to-use features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement (upgrade needed)
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- Enter once, view on any Apple iOS devices
- Make the cloud work for you
- An active account is required (free to register)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider in a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- Charts included in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS reminder app
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
- Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
- Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
- Flexible units support with US, metric or mixed system.
Disclaimer: this app does NOT measure any health data by itself. All inputs must be entered manually.
1. New free inputs for temperature and SpO2
2. More free features such as multiple medications and advanced statistics report
3. Various enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ripoff. Want my money back!
This app should be removed. I used the free version on my iPhone. I filled out my profile. Then I filled out my first measurement. Then I filled in all my medication information. Unfortunately, I tried to review the profile. It showed where data had been entered in white rows. There were gray rows below some and I thought I could select one to fill in. But I ended up trapped in a purchase or restore window. There was an icon at the top left that looked like a way to return to previous page but it didn’t respond. There were two selections at the top for Cancel and Restore. Cancel didn’t take me out of there. Text said if I wasn’t using the purchased product that Cancel would work. But I was just stuck in that window. The other option, Restore, gave me a “Transaction completed“ response. Still can’t get back to the app. I tried leaving the app and going back in but I just get the same Purchase trap page. So I tried the Purchase button and got another transaction completed message. I still can’t get back to the app. I’ve tried going to the Apple store and looked for support. The support link takes you to a non-functioning information page. Apple store for the app, takes you to the same non-functioning page. So I am not happy that I wasted the time using the app and wasted a purchase for something that does nothing. I want a refund.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the trouble. You should be able to use the navigational menu button on the top left corner to move to another screen. In the rare case when you find the button not responsive, you can restart the app by swiping the app out of screen and start it again. The newly started app should begin with Input screen.
For any further help, please use the "Contact Us" in Navigation screen.
Just what Dr Ordered
I have had to go on BP meds as well as deal with what some call “White Coat Syndrome” or higher BP when visiting the Dr. So I began tracking my BP before and after the new BP Med. I saw the difference. At first I did three times a day daily and then two and then one. The graph made it easy to visually see what was going on. On my follow up Dr visit I was able to print off a months report. Both the nurse and Dr liked the report. They asked if they could keep and add to my file. 😬. I further used when my wife developed AFIB. Needed to track her stats. So I set up a second profile after purchasing the upgraded edition. I Brought the report on her follow up visit and it aided the Dr to try an additional med. I am extremely pleased with the app.
I have only one suggestion and that would be on the graph. If it would be possible to choose wether or not to have a background color on the graph. Just a plain black graph with white background OR no background would save a tremendous amount of ink.
Outstanding App for 2 Reasons
This app was a terrific choice for us when one of my husband’s doctors requested we monitor his BP twice a day. It’s lovely to track and print out the charts for each of his specialists and they not only appreciate it, they admire the report’s features.
I was doubly excited to see that it had the option to add a user and also included a diabetic glucose monitoring feature. I am diabetic and test/insulin up to 7 times a day. While that section is not as user friendly as it could be, it still works for my needs.
The only thing I would suggest for a future update and the reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is that diabetic portion of the app needs to have the insulin medication name and units of insulin separated from each other. Most diabetics insulin units intake will vary with each blood glucose reading so with your system now, one must edit that medication unit every time it’s entered. It’s easily doable but rather annoying nonetheless.
- Taconic System LLC
- 58.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Taconic System LLC
- In-App Purchases
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support $1.99
- Comprehensive Inputs $1.99
- Enhanced Correlation $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.