Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite turns your device into a personal blood pressure and weight health monitor. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, medication correlation, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. This is an app with a lot of easy-to-use features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection (upgrade may be necessary)
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement (upgrade needed)
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- enter once, view on any devices (iOS only for now)
- make the cloud work for you
- an active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- Charts included in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS reminder app
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
- Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
- Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
- Flexible units support with US, metric or mixed system.
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
1. Fixed reminder notification feature.
2. Various enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what Dr Ordered
I have had to go on BP meds as well as deal with what some call “White Coat Syndrome” or higher BP when visiting the Dr. So I began tracking my BP before and after the new BP Med. I saw the difference. At first I did three times a day daily and then two and then one. The graph made it easy to visually see what was going on. On my follow up Dr visit I was able to print off a months report. Both the nurse and Dr liked the report. They asked if they could keep and add to my file. 😬. I further used when my wife developed AFIB. Needed to track her stats. So I set up a second profile after purchasing the upgraded edition. I Brought the report on her follow up visit and it aided the Dr to try an additional med. I am extremely pleased with the app.
I have only one suggestion and that would be on the graph. If it would be possible to choose wether or not to have a background color on the graph. Just a plain black graph with white background OR no background would save a tremendous amount of ink.
Ripoff. Want my money back!
This app should be removed. I used the free version on my iPhone. I filled out my profile. Then I filled out my first measurement. Then I filled in all my medication information. Unfortunately, I tried to review the profile. It showed where data had been entered in white rows. There were gray rows below some and I thought I could select one to fill in. But I ended up trapped in a purchase or restore window. There was an icon at the top left that looked like a way to return to previous page but it didn’t respond. There were two selections at the top for Cancel and Restore. Cancel didn’t take me out of there. Text said if I wasn’t using the purchased product that Cancel would work. But I was just stuck in that window. The other option, Restore, gave me a “Transaction completed“ response. Still can’t get back to the app. I tried leaving the app and going back in but I just get the same Purchase trap page. So I tried the Purchase button and got another transaction completed message. I still can’t get back to the app. I’ve tried going to the Apple store and looked for support. The support link takes you to a non-functioning information page. Apple store for the app, takes you to the same non-functioning page. So I am not happy that I wasted the time using the app and wasted a purchase for something that does nothing. I want a refund.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the trouble. You should be able to use the navigational menu button on the top left corner to move to another screen. In the rare case when you find the button not responsive, you can restart the app by swiping the app out of screen and start it again. The newly started app should begin with Input screen.
For any further help, please use the "Contact Us" in Navigation screen.
Easy to keep tract
Take the time to do your BP once a day at least. Twice is better. With this app you have your info with you when and if you need. A record over the last year will give EMTs and emergency rooms info which could save your life and your Dr will gat very complete picture of how BP treatment is working. Sure do exercise, cut your calories and work to reduce stress but, without a daily record you will have no real idea if what you are doing is helping or not. Discuss this with your Dr. keeping a good record will also show your Dr that you are serious and will work with him to make you healthier. Good Luck! Note I having been using this for over two years and it has provided insight into what has helped me really get a lot under control. BP is Down 25 to 30 point SYS and 10 to 15 DIS.
- Taconic System LLC
- 58.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Taconic System LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ad, Multi-user, Full Inputs, Data Correlation) $2.99
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support $1.99
- Comprehensive Inputs $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.