Our Glucose Monitor app makes it easy to track and manage your glucose/blood sugar levels, eight, temperature, and other health data. With features like chart visualization, statistics reporting, email import/export, medication correlation, and reminders, it's a comprehensive tool for monitoring your health.
One of the standout features of our app is its comprehensive data-tracking capabilities. With this app, you can manage all your health and medical readings in one place, making it easy to manage your health and stay on top of any potential issues. Whether you are trying to maintain a healthy weight, keep your glucose under control, or monitor your medication, this app has you covered.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to the different medications you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? This app is designed to help you find out.
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Left/Right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement
- More to come.
Data Visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts give you a visual trend of the vital signs and show warning signs (BP only).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll the chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- enter once, view on any device (iOS only for now)
- make the cloud work for you
- an active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider in a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- Charts included in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during the import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check-up time, and seamless integration with the iOS reminder app
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade might be needed)
- Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
- Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
- Flexible units support with US, metric or mixed system
Disclaimer: This app does not drive any medical device or measure glucose directly. All inputs have to be entered manually.
1. Fix issue in setting reminders.
2. Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for tracking BP, weight, sugar trends
There’s a lot I like about this app. This past year I had an allergic reaction to some medication I was taking and I had to come off all my medication for blood pressure. Prior to this event I had become concerned about my glucose levels getting too high. So I started taking supplements for Blood pressure and to help glucose and I kept notes about my readings in apple notes on my iPhone. Then I would load all of this data into my computer in an excel spreadsheet to see the trends. I found this app and it does all of that for me automatically. I can take reports to my doctor and show him my trends now plus it’s convenient to write notes that explain spikes in my data. You can customize the data capture to make data entry more convenient. And it’s free. It’s really a great tool.
KEEPING TRACK HELPS REALIZE GOALS
I have been using this app since 2017. I am one of those people that can generally accomplish any goal I really set my mind to. I quit smoking 10 years ago by just putting a target date on a whiteboard in my kitchen. I’ve lost weight by doing the same thing. One’s almost 80 pounds. I was really getting up there. But I’ve never been able to really get my glucose levels in check until using this app. You need to see what you’re doing to appreciate yourYour accomplishment. are use this for bothWeight and glucose level. It really works seeing the daily changes.
Great app but problem exporting
Awesome app. Keeps track of everything I need to know to control my blood glucose. Love that it not only allows you to input your data but also allows for modification of forms if needed. The charts and stats it provides are very helpful as well. The only thing I haven’t had luck with is exporting my data via email. It tells me I have to have at least one email account configured, and that you do that from the home screen. What home screen.....the app’s or your iPhone home screen? And exactly how do you configure because I already use 3 different emails on this phone and they all work fine. I feel the instructions need to be clearer so I can get this part done. Rating will definitely be changed to “5” if some provides info needed to fix my problem.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Taconic System LLC
- 50.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Taconic System
- In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ads, Multiple Users, Full Inputs, Data Correlation) $2.99
- Comprehensive Inputs $1.99
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support $1.99
- Enhanced Correlation $1.99
- 2-years Subscription $15.99
- 1-week Subscription $0.99
- 1-months Subscription $0.99