The Blood Pressure Monitor app makes it easy for you to manage your blood pressure, weight, temperature, and other health data. It comes with a range of useful features, including lifetime data tracking, chart visualization, statistics reporting, medication correlation, email import/export, optional cloud data synchronization, reminders, and much more.
One of the standout features of our app is its comprehensive data tracking capabilities. With this app, you can manage all of your health and medical readings in one place, making it easy to manage your health and stay on top of any potential issues. Whether you are trying to maintain a healthy weight, keep your blood pressure under control, or monitor your medication, this app has you covered.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? This app is designed to help you find out.
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement
- More to come.
Data Visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- enter once, view on any devices (iOS only for now)
- make the cloud work for you
- an active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- Charts included in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS reminder app
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade might be needed)
- Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
- Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
- Flexible units support with US, metric or mixed system
Disclaimer: this app does not drive any medical device or measure blood pressure directly. All inputs have to be entered manually.
1. Fix issue in setting reminders.
2. Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what Dr Ordered
I have had to go on BP meds as well as deal with what some call “White Coat Syndrome” or higher BP when visiting the Dr. So I began tracking my BP before and after the new BP Med. I saw the difference. At first I did three times a day daily and then two and then one. The graph made it easy to visually see what was going on. On my follow up Dr visit I was able to print off a months report. Both the nurse and Dr liked the report. They asked if they could keep and add to my file. 😬. I further used when my wife developed AFIB. Needed to track her stats. So I set up a second profile after purchasing the upgraded edition. I Brought the report on her follow up visit and it aided the Dr to try an additional med. I am extremely pleased with the app.
I have only one suggestion and that would be on the graph. If it would be possible to choose wether or not to have a background color on the graph. Just a plain black graph with white background OR no background would save a tremendous amount of ink.
Ripoff. Want my money back!
This app should be removed. I used the free version on my iPhone. I filled out my profile. Then I filled out my first measurement. Then I filled in all my medication information. Unfortunately, I tried to review the profile. It showed where data had been entered in white rows. There were gray rows below some and I thought I could select one to fill in. But I ended up trapped in a purchase or restore window. There was an icon at the top left that looked like a way to return to previous page but it didn’t respond. There were two selections at the top for Cancel and Restore. Cancel didn’t take me out of there. Text said if I wasn’t using the purchased product that Cancel would work. But I was just stuck in that window. The other option, Restore, gave me a “Transaction completed“ response. Still can’t get back to the app. I tried leaving the app and going back in but I just get the same Purchase trap page. So I tried the Purchase button and got another transaction completed message. I still can’t get back to the app. I’ve tried going to the Apple store and looked for support. The support link takes you to a non-functioning information page. Apple store for the app, takes you to the same non-functioning page. So I am not happy that I wasted the time using the app and wasted a purchase for something that does nothing. I want a refund.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the trouble. You should be able to use the navigational menu button on the top left corner to move to another screen. In the rare case when you find the button not responsive, you can restart the app by swiping the app out of screen and start it again. The newly started app should begin with Input screen.
For any further help, please use the "Contact Us" in Navigation screen.
Just what the doctor ordered
Really. My doctor wants me to keep an eye on my blood pressure so I can share a more thorough tracking than you can get in a couple of visits. He said there’s lots of apps out there- pick one. I’m glad this is the one I picked! This app is so easy to use. Once I put in my readings, the time and date are populated just by touching the field in the input screen. I like anything that means less typing to get the job done. The graphs are great- graph coloring makes it easy to see which readings are normal and which aren’t. You can also view them by a.m. or p.m. to see if there are time trends. I have more tracking to do before I share with my doctor but I have to believe he’ll like the clarity this app provides.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Taconic System LLC
- 51.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Taconic System LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ad, Multi-user, Full Inputs, Data Correlation) $2.99
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support $1.99
- Comprehensive Inputs $1.99
- Enhanced Correlation $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.