Meet Glucobyte! Your fun, easy-to-use buddy for tracking blood sugar & glucose. Monitor, log & conquer sugar levels with this sweet free app! Try it now!
Introducing Glucobyte: The All-In-One Diabetes App That's Sweeter Than Sugar
Say hello to Glucobyte, your new partner in sugar-busting crime! This app helps you record, track, analyze, and share your blood glucose data with the grace of a figure skater on your mobile device. Glucobyte is compatible with Apple Health and designed for Pre-diabetics and Type 1 or 2 diabetics who are ready to take the plunge into the world of better health management.
With Glucobyte by your side, you'll be juggling blood glucose, A1C, insulin, medication, ketone levels, carbs, and weight like a pro. So, why wait? Get your hands on Glucobyte today and let's turn those sugar spikes into sugar dunks!
#diabetes #app #glucose #health #management #sugarbusters #A1C #insulin #medication #ketone #carbs #weight #AppleHealth #glucosemonitoring
- Glucobyte allows you to record, track, and analyze your blood glucose information, either manually or by syncing with Apple Health. A separate blood glucose meter is required to measure blood glucose levels that can be synced through Apple Health or measurements can be manually entered.
- Glucobyte is not a substitute for professional healthcare or advice. Consult healthcare professionals for medical guidance.
Visit our FAQ: www.glucobyte.app/#faq
- Record & Track: Easily log blood sugar, insulin, medication, ketones, carbs, and weight. Estimated A1C is auto-calculated.
- Quick Notes & Tags: Add notes and tags (e.g., fasting, pre/post-meal) for efficient entries.
- Apple Health Integration: Sync with HealthKit and compatible glucose meters like Dexcom, Accu-Chek, One Drop, OneTouch, and Contour.
- Share Reports: Export blood glucose reports in PDF format to share with doctors and family.
- Stats & Analysis: Monitor your progress with intuitive graphs and statistics, filtering data based on tags.
- Optional Cloud Backup: Securely store data across devices with Glucobyte Cloud.
- Bluetooth & WiFi Sync: Sync data between iPhone and iPad without cloud sharing.
- Security: Protect your data with TouchID, FaceID, or Pin keypad protection.
- Reminders: Set reminders to manage your blood sugar levels consistently.
- Color-Coded Data: Easily identify low, normal, and high readings with customizable color coding based on American Diabetes Association (ADA) recommendations or create custom categories. Consult with your doctor on which one is right for you.
- Multiple Profiles: Manage multiple user profiles from a single app/device.
- International Units: Supports both US and international height and weight units.
Take charge of your diabetes with Glucobyte, the comprehensive and user-friendly diabetes management app. Download now to access all the tools you need to monitor and improve your blood glucose right at your fingertips.
In this release, we have added a new onboarding experience and addressed a few minor issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Just downloaded the app yesterday, so I am still learning my way around. However, I have already had the opportunity to see that support is outstanding. Shortly after downloading the app yesterday, a Sunday, I submitted a Facebook Messenger post asking if there were plans to make the app available for Apple Watch. Within 30 minutes I received response in the affirmative. Later in the day I had a problem with the app crashing on my iPad Mini. I submitted a support “ticket”. Literally a minute later. I received an email from the developer thanking me for reporting the issue. I was told that a fix would be released “later this week”. An update was released today. The update solved my issue.
Best diabetes app I have used
I have tried out the number of glucose monitoring apps in the past. This one is very intuitive and easy to use. All of the features are easy to navigate, and the graphs/data representation are clear. Best of all, I am not linked to a particular brand of monitor to store all of my data. Furthermore, the analytics are well designed and help me adjust my lifestyle as needed.
I’m deleting the app because after buying subscription days and sometimes months of data disappear
When I downloaded the free app I was delighted with out it kept track of my A1 c so I purchased the app and within a month all of the data from over 4 months disappeared and after reporting it to them I got back that this has never happened before So I sent them screenshots of days of info after I re imputed the lost data and it disappeared again I have given up. I will be deleting the app and canceling my subscription I think the free app is fantastic and it worked great for me for over 5 months until I upgraded
Developer Response ,
Hello - Can you please try upgrading to version 3.3? It should resolve the issue you are having.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Evolve Medical Systems, LLC
- 117 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- ©Evolve Medical Systems LLC, All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Glucobyte Premium $9.99
- Glucobyte monthly subscription $3.99
- Multi-user Profiles $5.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.