Access live weather reporting, real-time pictures, time-lapses, and forecasts from BloomSky weather cameras around the world. Sun, rain, clouds, fog, and storms - all clearly visible from a network of local stations, giving you a comprehensive understanding of the weather conditions when you need it.
Accurate and Local:
• Up-to-the-minute images from a network of local weather cameras replaces unreliable weather icons to give an accurate weather report
• An easy to understand color system accurately displays temperature, humidity, air pressure, and UV exposure
• An hour by hour temperature graph provides a forecast for each location
• Use the ‘Explore’ tab to view a map of BloomSky weather cameras; tap the map icon for a glimpse of the location’s view
• Immersive time-lapse videos provide an overview of an entire day’s weather
• Combine traditional weather data with an image to get a true understanding of the conditions
• Save frequently viewed weather stations in a ‘favorite list’ for quick reference and side by side comparison
• Choose between numerical data or easy to understand descriptions for common weather components such as dew point, air pressure, and UV exposure
• Share weather images and time-lapse videos directly to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or download for later
• View the conditions at popular locations such as national parks, landmarks, hiking and biking trails, ski resorts, golf courses, and Hotels
• Coming soon: wind speed, direction, and rainfall via the new BloomSky Storm anemometer and rain sensor
What people are saying:
“I found myself fascinated not only by watching the sun arc across the sky above my home, but also watching time-lapse videos of weather patterns recorded from the Bay Area to Paris.” - San Francisco Chronicle
We’d love to hear from you! If you love the BloomSky experience, please rate and review us in the App store. If you have questions or suggestions, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Update contents of this version:
1. Fix the bug that caused the crash
2. Adjust the interface layout to improve the user experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but could do more
I love my BloomSky and Storm. It’s a lot fun to keep track of weather this way. The app is good but I feel could be better. Like other reviews, I would love a way to see all my data through the app. The website is nice but not iOS friendly. Also, I would love to see a high and low for each day, maybe with each thumbnail for the time lapse. Often, the predicted high ends up being lower than my current temp-just looks weird to me.
Just a few suggestions! Thanks for a fun and interactive way to look at weather.
Would like to see more detailed data
I have a Sky and Storm and enjoy the daily time lapses, as well as seeing the time lapses of others. I would like to see more detailed data in the app on my devices without having to log in to the dashboard. I created a Weather Underground account and linked my BloomSky, which allows me to easily see more data, but I would rather not have to check two places. I have found customer support to be very good at responding to a couple of issues I had with my devices initially.
Good app, not great. The best feature of the BloomSky Weather Station is the camera and time lapse. The app design does not present the image or time lapse well. The sliding temp and stats overlay covers the bottom quarter of the image. Why? I have to pull it down the see the full pic. The time lapse has the player controls also covering the bottom part of the image before it disappears. Also, display the battery level as a percent rather then an icon that looks like a battery. Let’s clean that up and have the app match the station in quality.
- BloomSky Inc
- 56.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 BloomSky Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.