BloomSky Weather 4+
Designed for iPhone
Access live weather reporting, real-time pictures, time-lapses, and forecasts from BloomSky weather cameras around the world. Sun, rain, clouds, fog, and storms - all clearly visible from a network of local stations, giving you a comprehensive understanding of the weather conditions when you need it.
Accurate and Local:
• Up-to-the-minute images from a network of local weather cameras replaces unreliable weather icons to give an accurate weather report
• An easy to understand color system accurately displays temperature, humidity, air pressure, and UV exposure
• An hour by hour temperature graph provides a forecast for each location
• Use the ‘Explore’ tab to view a map of BloomSky weather cameras; tap the map icon for a glimpse of the location’s view
• Immersive time-lapse videos provide an overview of an entire day’s weather
• Combine traditional weather data with an image to get a true understanding of the conditions
• Save frequently viewed weather stations in a ‘favorite list’ for quick reference and side by side comparison
• Choose between numerical data or easy to understand descriptions for common weather components such as dew point, air pressure, and UV exposure
• Share weather images and time-lapse videos directly to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or download for later
• View the conditions at popular locations such as national parks, landmarks, hiking and biking trails, ski resorts, golf courses, and Hotels
• Coming soon: wind speed, direction, and rainfall via the new BloomSky Storm anemometer and rain sensor
What people are saying:
“I found myself fascinated not only by watching the sun arc across the sky above my home, but also watching time-lapse videos of weather patterns recorded from the Bay Area to Paris.” - San Francisco Chronicle
We’d love to hear from you! If you love the BloomSky experience, please rate and review us in the App store. If you have questions or suggestions, reach out to us at email@example.com.
we regularly release updated to improve app perfomance and Fixed an issue where the app could not be accessed after registration
Ratings and Reviews
Great while it lasted
I have two BloomSky installations at different locations; our home and our mountain cabin. I have BloomSky and Storm at home and BloomSky alone at our cabin. They have performed remarkably well and we have depended on them for instantaneous weather info. We especially enjoyed the visible record of temperatures over the past week. Also invaluable, was the time lapse photo log for each week. I also had both stations integrated with WeatherUnderground. Alas, none of these aforementioned functions is operable now. BloomSky appears to have shut down. I would have given them 5 stars for their product and app, but now I am charitably offering 2 stars, only because they had a great product at one time. They really now only deserve a 1 or 0 star rating.
BloomSky service degrading / possible change to paid service or going out of business.
Leaving this here for existing BloomSky users. In late January 2022 BloomSky support sent an email message (check your spam!) that they are potentially needing to shut down some of the services and features, and may move to a paid model. This was the first communication from BloomSky in a very long time. And several services (time lapses and weather underground integration among them) have already been disabled. Consensus on the Facebook BloomSky user forum is that BloomSky are preparing to shutdown / may be simply selling existing inventory until it runs out with no further development. There are efforts underway in user forums to try and create an offline software that will replicate many of the BloomSky cloud features in the event BloomSky folds entirely. Suffice to say you shouldn’t buy a new BloomSky at this point……
the slider is useless. scrolling through the day makes it a random image generator, assuming it works at all.
Slider functions better after the latest update. However, a few caveats; once u touch the slider your finger must remain; difficult to go to a specific spot. It would be nice to have a way to go to a specific image, time stamps would suffice. However, the app is basic and I may be asking too much. Thus, i export to another program to view my images. There are other problems but “nuff said”. I hate whiners, the entire Atlanta ocean, any animal named Fluffy and cauliflower, not necessarily in that order.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tianjin KanTian Technology Co,Ltd
- 58.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 BloomSky Inc.