Bank wherever you are with Blue Foundry Bank for the iPhone! Available to all Blue Foundry Bank customers.
Available features include:
- View all Accounts and balances (current and available)
- View Account transactions grouped by month
- View Check Images
- 90 days of account transactions are accessible
- Account to Account Transfers (linked or unlinked accounts)
- Loan Payments (including principle only, pay down or payoff)
- Scheduled Transfers (immediate, future dated or recurring)
- Schedule and edit your Bill Payments
- Add Payee (business or Individual)
- Schedule and manage Bill payments
- Find nearby branches and ATMs by searching by zip code or address
- View you balances on the go along with the last 5 transactions
Finger Print/Facial ID
- Access into your App with Finger Print and or Facial ID access
- View your mobile deposits using the Deposit History button
- Secure Messaging
- Stop Payments
- Enable/ Disable Debit card
- Manage Alerts
- Manage External & Unlinked Accounts
- Push Notifications
- Fast Balances
- Finger Print
- Updated look and feel
- Login with the same User ID and Password as your online banking
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Have been using this for about a week and is just clunky overall, not up to standards of other mobile banking apps. There’s no FaceID login, and the app doesn’t sync with Apples Keychain, so I need to manually enter my password each time. It also doesn’t recognize my device so needs to send me a text every time I log in. I can’t seem to find any settings to change those, which is quite frustrating.
Developer Response ,
Hi Bohn, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. To enroll in Face ID for a more user-friendly login experience, please go to Banking Services -- Manage Fingerprint/Face ID Devices. If you need additional assistance, please contact our service center at 844-620-5306 and we would be happy to help!
It’s just not helpful
I can’t ever access statements. It has no details about transactions beyond the last 2. It cannot seem to remember I have Touch ID to enter the app and the bill pay feature isn’t the best.
Overall, I’m not impressed.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide you with the best banking experience as possible and we are sorry if we missed the mark. From the mobile app, you can review all account transactions by month and for increased flexibility, you can review up to 6 months of transactions from the Account History screen on our Desktop site. All details will be included within your statement for each account and can be accessed from Accounts > eStatements > View eDocuments. Please contact our service center at 844-620-5306 if you have any questions and we’d be happy to help!
NO APPLE PAY?
Would give the app a better rating if I was able to use Apple Pay with this issuer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.