Bluebee Pals app is an interactive app which brings your Bluebee Pal to life! No Bluebee Pal is needed to use the app or you can use your own Bluebee Pal. The app features activities of daily living like bathing, brushing teeth and washing hands this app can also be used to help your children understand the steps necessary to complete tasks.
The app features four rooms each with specific tasks: living room where you can tap on objects to hear their names; kitchen where you can eat a meal or have a snack; bedroom where your Bluebee takes off their shoes and goes to sleep; bathroom where your Bluebee Pal takes a shower, dries off, brushes their teeth and more!
The playroom has fun educational games including ABC’s, puzzles, building a robot, racing cars, find your Bluebee, matching colors and more! In a parental gated area there are access to suggested apps to use with your Bluebee Pal, resources on ways to use your Bluebee Pal with your children, app reviews and more. App encourages role play, use of imagination and allows kids to explore with no time limits!
- Designed for toddlers, preschoolers, early childhood and those with special needs
- Work with your children or students on activities like taking a bath, brushing their teeth or having a snack!
- Help kids understand steps needed to complete a task in a fun sequential way
- Reward them after completing a task with a fun mini game
- Gender neutral app featuring Bluebee Pals
- No time limits or frustration if you can’t complete a task quickly enough
- Record your voice or your child’s voice and play it back
- Bluebee Pals can provide narration, read them stories, and provide the sound for any app or program on a Bluetooth enabled device
- Help kids learn basic ABC’s including their alphabet and sight words
- Kids practice colors using a balloon and matching it to the corresponding fruit color
- Find your Bluebee has children looking at a picture and finding their Bluebee Pals then putting them in the chair associated with their names
What are people saying?
“Bluebee Pals app is an engaging, fun and easy to use app for children three years old and up. I love how the user gets the option to have choices throughout playing the app and personalizing the experience. There are a variety of features within the app to help facilitate language and expand vocabulary” – Becca Eisenberg, SLP Gravitybread
“The Bluebee Pals app contains everything you need to know to expand play with this incredible educational tool for kids. In addition to the resources for parents, there is a sampling of mini-games for kids. It allows you to see what kinds of games your child responds to and what challenges them too.” – Jo Booth OTR/L Developmental Play and Learning
“Helping children learn involves completing a specific task over and over again, with Bluebee Pals not only can you complete the task – you can also do it in a fun and educational way! As a parent, I love that my children can independently use the app to practice life skills. I also loved the educational content included so I don’t feel guilty they are using it.” – Alison Hirst, Co-Owner The iMums
Creative Direction & Art: https://www.createmint.com
Development Team : Emilence Pvt. Ltd.
Website : https://emilence.com
This new build has major performance enhancements, resolved crashing on some areas of the app for older devices.
Graphic and Animation upgrades.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Loads of Fun!
Great learning app that can be used with or without your Bluebee Pal! Features fun mini games, a house to explore with plenty of vocabulary enrichment opportunities, and provides plenty of support for how to connect and use a Bluebee Pal. As a Speech Language Pathologist, I love to use this app along with our classroom Bluebee Pals in my therapy sessions. Highly recommended!
Great Therapy Tool
Bluebee Pals help to engage my students with Autism, language disorders and even articulation deficits in speech-language therapy. They love hearing Bluebee give directions when connected to therapeutic apps, produce target sounds and converse with them. Even more fun his making Bluebee talk with his “AAC device” on his iPad just like they do!
Just when you think something can’t get any better the team at Bluebee Pals release their own dedicated app! Chock full of fun mini games for the child and great resources for parents and teachers. Have you seen the new Bluebee Pal with the moving head? Awesome in every way!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.