Previously the #1 App worldwide in all categories according to applyzer.com! Thank you for your support. We have more updates coming soon! Also, check out Bluetooth Photo Share Pro!
Transfer photos and/or contacts between two iPhones and/or iPod Touches over bluetooth. Requires iPhone 3G or later or 2nd generation iPod Touch or later (Bluetooth data transfer cannot be supported on the original iPhone or original iPod Touch due to hardware limitations). Does not require any 3G or WiFi connection.
This is the best bluetooth photo sharing app out there, and it's free!!
Here are some features that make this app stand out:
- Unlike some other photo sharing apps, Bluetooth Photo Share does not scale down or do any lossy compression of your photos before transferring. In other words, the receiver gets the exact image that was in the sender's photo library.
- Allows you to transfer contacts from your address book.
- The receiver transfer screen includes a thumbnail preview of the photo AS IT IS BEING TRANSFERRED and a cancel button so that you can cancel the transfer if you decide you do not want it.
- Shows a scrollable list of thumbnails and file sizes for all of the images that you've received.
- Allows you to view your photo albums that your photos were saved in.
- inApp Upgrade available Select Multiple Photos and remove Ads.
We are also working on some great new features that we hope you'll really like. We have a website(in English):http://iphonemart.net. Also check us out on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/iphonemart
Most of the time, the app works great. However, when people experience problems, 99% of the time it is related to connecting with bluetooth, which would be the same for any bluetooth App. If you have any trouble connecting, please check our support webpage for troubleshooting information.
Note that if you are trying to transfer photos from your old phone or to/from your computer, there is no way to do that on the iPhone with bluetooth.
- Layout updated to support iPad Pro/iPhone 6s and others.
- Bug and stability fixes in bluetooth transfers and general UI.
- Performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not Ready for Prime Time for Rapid Photo Transfers
Summary: Has slow BT transfer and too many taps to do what should be simple.
My primary interest is to transfer with absolute minimum hassle sets of photos taken on my iPhone to my iPad. In a quick review of a few free apps to do this via BT, all have the same limitations. Assume you have set up to transfer iPhone -> iPad.
* The iPad apps do not store the profiles of previously accepted iPhones … you have to reconnect every time after you disconnect.
* The iPad apps give you no choice of which album to store the incoming photo … you store it in the Camera Roll and then have to go back to move it where you want it.
* The iPhone apps munge the sorting order of the source albums … you may have to scroll through long album lists to find the one you want rather than having them pre-sorted (or better still … pre-filtered) by intelligent criteria beforehand.
All of this being said, this app for BT photo transfer has other issues. It was the slowest of the set I tried. It also was difficult to tell which photo I had selected for transfer while the transfer was happening. Finally, it took me too many taps to do just a simple photo transfer.
Don't waste your money
Downloaded the app on both my iPad and iPhone. Tried over and over but the app won't connect to each other. Save your money. Too bad Apple is going so far downhill they don't even make it simple to connect devices to sync data
I bought their paid version without even trying free one, what a waste of money. This app is junk and it doesn't work, never connects to my other iPhone.
The developer, nathanpeterson.com, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nathan Peterson
- 5.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Nathan Peterson and Edwin Calo
- In-App Purchases
- Bluetooth PhotoShare Pro Upgrades $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.