Drag-n-drop IoT app builder
Blynk is a simple and powerful no-code application builder where you can prototype, deploy, and manage connected electronic devices at any scale - from your personal projects to millions of products used by your clients.
Connect your hardware like ESP32, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Seeed, Particle, SparkFun, Adafruit, TI, and others to the cloud and use wide variety of widgets like buttons, sliders, charts etc. to build a user interface to visualize sensor data and control any electronics.
Starting up with Blynk is super easy. You can see your first results in 5 minutes!
Ready for end-users
Blynk is also a very user-friendly IoT app for anyone else. Once devices are activated, users can:
• Easily connect supported devices
• Remotely control supported devices from anywhere in the world
• Add and control multiple devices with a single app
• Receive real-time push and email notifications
• Create Automations: Make devices smarter by creating scenarios for one or between multiple devices. Based on device state, day, time, sunset or sunrise and more.
• Manage access to devices by other people
• Interact with voice assistants like Amazon Echo and Google Home
~~~ Not just an app... ~~~
Blynk app is only a part of the most popular Blynk IoT platform which covers all your IoT software needs. It’s built by developers for developers and earned 3,200+ GitHub stars, so you know you’re signing up for a forever-improving system. Blynk libraries are top-rated by IoT communities like Arduino, Particle, and others.
Here is what you get when you sign up:
• Free Cloud, hosted, secure, and ready to listen to your devices
• Blynk.Edgent, our OPEN-SOURCE hardware library which supports over 400 hardware development boards including ESP32, Arduino, Particle, Texas Instruments boards, Seeed WIO terminal and many others.
• Blynk.360 - powerful web portal to manage devices, users, and organizations
• Device WiFI provisioning
• Any sensor data visualization
• Remote control of any electronic appliances
• Firmware over-the-air updates
• Smart Alerts and notifications
• Shared access to devices
• Data analytics
• Asset tracking
• and so much more
Bug fixes and feature improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some work
I really love the new web dashboard and I would give that 5 stars if I could. This app however is definitely worse than the legacy version in some ways. I can’t seem to see the current values of sliders anymore so they are effectively useless if you want to use them for any kind of precision.
I’m not that upset about the lack of widgets. I know Blynk is oriented towards businesses not hobbyists, but I think it would serve them well to remember that a lot of hobbyists supported Blynk and there should be a pricing plan for them as well.
I’m not sure if it’s a bug or a feature, but if they fix the issue with sliders not displaying their values then I could definitely give this app 4-5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! Regarding the slider - it works a bit differently from the one in the legacy app and you just need to add Labels in order to show the values. Please give it a try and let us know if you need more guidance on how to do it!
Really disappointing pricing options
I was a huge fan and advocate of Blynk before their new version. Even today it is the only app of its kind, where you can create your own interfaces for microcontrollers on your phone with ease. I would have been happy to pay a couple bucks a month to continue to use it, but these new prices are completely unjustifiable. In addition, the free plan is so absurdly limited that it’s completely useless without upgrading.
Fortunately, it is still possible to use the legacy app, provided that you self-host your own Blynk server. I’d recommend that others try that out, it’s not as daunting as it may sound (check out hortio/docker-blynk on GitHub). You can use *all* of the widgets included with the old app, and also give yourself as many points as you need, so no in-app purchases.
To the Blynk team: reconsider this change, and think about what made the original such a success.
Help me plz
I uses your application for wifi switch
Is this possible to set any switch to auto with time? I means , after 2 hours one of my switch turn off and after 2 hours turn on !?
Developer Response ,
You can already do this with Automations. Please try it out and maybe you will update the rating to 5 stars 🙏 Thanks!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blynk Inc
- 43.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Blynk Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Blynk Plus - Monthly $6.99
- Blynk Plus - Yearly $59.99
- Blynk PRO (20 users) Monthly $48.99
- Blynk PRO (100 users) Monthly $98.99
- Blynk PRO (500 users) Monthly $149.99