You can manage your BMW credit card conveniently and securely from anywhere, using the BMW Family of Cards Mobile App. Check your account balance, view account info, make payments, redeem rewards, and more!
SECURE & EASY ACCOUNT ACCESS.
- Streamlined sign-up – We’ve made it easier than ever to enroll!
- Easy options for login – Choose to log in with biometrics, fingerprint or a username & password.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE GO.
- Find it fast – Quick-action menus to launch commonly used features.
- Pay your bill with just a few taps.
- Review recent activity – View pending and posted transactions or search for specific transactions by date or amount.
CONTROL YOUR ALERTS.
- Secure your account by specifying alerts based on transaction activity.
- Manage your account by establishing alerts related to payment due dates.
- Receive security alerts when personal information is updated.
LOCK OR UNLOCK CARD.
- Easily lock your card to limit access if you misplace your card.
- Unlock it and you can make purchases right away.
REDEEM VALUABLE REWARDS.
Easily redeem your BMW Reward Points for your choice of rewards, including:
- BMW Rewards Cards – 25% more value to use on BMW purchases.
- Monthly BMW Financial Services vehicle payments.
- Cash back in the form of a statement credit.
- Travel Rewards and more!
The BMW Family of Cards Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use the mobile app. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup.
The creditor and issuer of your credit card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Elan is committed to protecting your privacy and security. We collect and use information about you as described in our privacy policies. Read more at:
©2020 BMW Financial Services NA, LLC. The BMW wordmark and BMW logo are registered trademarks of BMW AG.
App update introduces additional features for your mobile experience as well as bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s more of a link than an app
The user experience is really no different than using a mobile version of the regular website. It’s more of a bookmark than an actual application.
The new card has some nice upgrades and it's nice to have an app now. I don't know why another reviewer mentioned you can't use points for airfare anymore. You can redeem for flights right on the app! The cards earn more points too.
App is lagging behind the times
The card is great, and I appreciate that there is now an app for it. The app, however, is nothing like what you’d expect for today’s times. Doesn’t use Face ID, and instead of being optimized for a mobile experience it is basically just the card’s web portal but through an app. Basically no different than logging in with Safari
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elan Financial Services
- 15.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Elan Financial Services
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.