Get on-the-go access to your accounts held in custody at BNY Mellon | Pershing. You may see our name on statements and trade confirmations. We work behind the scenes on behalf of your advisor so they can focus on providing you with advice. Advisor Solutions, which is the brokerage services business of Pershing Advisor Solutions LLC and/or the bank custody solutions business of BNY Mellon, N.A., provides operational, technology and client-related support. Its affiliate Pershing LLC (Pershing) provides clearing, brokerage custody and other related services and BNY Mellon, N.A. provides bank custody. And we are all committed to the safekeeping, servicing and reporting of assets for investors like you.
Our mobile solutions let you securely:
• View account statements, trade confirmations and tax statements
• Get instant access to balances, portfolio holdings, account activity, projected cash flow, tax information, and more
• View a comprehensive account summary at a glance—right from the home screen
• Pay bills via single sign-on to Bill Suite™
• Securely reset passwords
• Access quotes and news from leading sources, plus research on thousands of stocks, options and mutual funds
• Deposit checks into eligible investment accounts at Pershing with our mobile check deposit service
Pershing LLC (member FINRA, NYSE, SIPC) Pershing Advisor Solutions LLC (member FINRA, SIPC) and BNY Mellon, N.A. (member FDIC) are subsidiaries on The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation.
The build contains Incident fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Appreciate the two factor authentication but why can’t you bother to program the input box to know I’m typing in numbers? It’s a simple programming thought and indicative to how little you care about the application.
Used app for years but no QA and now broken
Yesterday I tried to login and there is a new login screen. There has been no update in a month so not sure how they did this, but you can’t login using keychain or paste because it doesn’t recognize the input. Extremely poor QA by someone. This change should never have rolled out. App is now useless.
Worse, when you try the link to report a problem it goes to a marketing page where they want to provide you product information so you can buy services. They need a dedicated page for app support.
I can’t understand how a big corporation, handling millions of dollars, can’t figure out how to get a decent app. From all the feedback, I’m clearly not the only one to feel this way.
About 1 out of 15 tries the app actually opens, mostly the timer just spins and spins, then I close the app, I update the app, I give up on the app - a week later I try again, no luck, another week and suddenly it works! Once. the next time I’m back to the same as above, rinse, repeat.
BNY really needs to look into this.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pershing Advisor Solutions LLC
- 21.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © BNY Mellon | Pershing Access