Bobby is the easiest way to get insights in your fixed costs. Manage your subscriptions and get notified when a bill is due.
EASILY ADD SUBSCRIPTIONS
Adding subscriptions is easy, choose from hundreds of existing subscriptions or create your own custom subscriptions. Enter all contract details to get the most out of Bobby, or use Bobby as a quick way to calculate your monthly payment for you.
YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS AT A GLANCE
Bobby provides a clear overview of all your subscriptions and upcoming bills. This way you'll always know the amount of money spent on subscriptions, which helps you to control your monthly spendings.
Bobby also notifies you when a bill is due, so you'll never have to deal with late payment fees you didn't know about again. Besides that, it prevents you from having insufficient funds on your account on the day a payment is due.
A new update for Bobby is ready! We've listened to your feedback and added one of the most requested features: (temporarily) disable subscriptions, hide them on your overview and/or mute notifications. Besides that, there's a few miscellaneous fixes we've made:
- Update layouts in Edit/Add
- Color changes to improve contrast
- Copy changes
- Improved crash reports
- Update ‘Theme’ preview to reflect updated Home screen
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app & highly recommended
The app is great, and I purchased the all-in-one pack as soon as I noticed this app’s utility. It’s really handy to have a central place to keep track of and see exactly where your money for subscriptions is going, as well as when and how much your next bill is going to be. I personally have multiple subscriptions to array of different services, and I never really realized the amount of money I was spending on them, but this app aims to solve that problem. Input all of your current subscriptions, and then you can easily have an overview of everything in one place and even audit the subscriptions you no longer need.
I applaud the developer for the work they’ve done and the frequent updates they release! It’s no joke that they’re improving the app and adding new features all the time.
I highly recommend both the app and the in-app purchase—just give it a try already—you won’t be disappointed!
Fantastic app, clean, functional
Love this app! It’s *almost* everything I’ve been looking for in order to track upcoming expenses and bills. It’s clean, minimal, easy to use, has tons of built-in services to select from, but allows you to create your own custom ones as well. Just a few small suggestions that would make this app amazing.
- Upon initially launching, allow a user to just select all the subscription services first. This would make setup so much faster than having to search each one out and set it up one at a time. I actually entered all of mine *blank* to begin with just to get them all selected, then went back in and configured each one.
- Allow a preference to display the upcoming due date as either a relative span of time (2 weeks) or the actual date (Sept 15, 2018). Would much rather see the actual date. I actually used the Description field to simply add “3rd, 11th, 21st, 30th” etc to indicate the date of the month that expense is due on.
- Add a Categories field. While I know the intent of the app is to track subscriptions, I’m actually using it to track expenses beyond that, including utilities, bills, etc., and I’d love to be able to put each expense into a category and view those lists either collectively, or separately.
Again, love the app, highly recommend it! Would love to see just a few small tweaks which would make it much more useful.
Satisfied, yet minor adjustments needed.
I found this app very highly productive and useful. Despite the fact that Bobby is a great app to use and have all your subscriptions in one place. However there’s a small adjustment that I think would make our user interface extremely better and steal the show! If Bobby offers us to have a built-in wallet in the app which we can use to store our funds which will be equivalent to the amount of cost of all our subscriptions every month, so that we never have to worry about moving funds in multiple accounts, it would make everything so much more easier. If this app keeps all the data of our subscriptions and pays for the subscriptions from the wallet automatically every month that’d be awesome!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 25.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Yummygum
- In-App Purchases
- All-in-one Pack $1.99
- Unlock Subscription Limit $0.99
- All-in-one Pack v2 $2.99
- Unlock Category Limit $0.99
- Security Pack $0.99
- Visual Pack $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.