What is your body fat level in percent? Do you want to keep track of your weight or other body measurements over time?
The BOD Keeper app makes it easy to keep track of your results. Just pick up the phone and add the latest measurements for weight, waist, arms, chest, shoulders, neck, hip, thighs or calfs. Your body fat level is automatically calculated from your weight and waist, or entered manually. The results are shown in a table and are easy to follow in diagrams.
Download the app today and get full control over your body size and shape.
Key Features in BOD Keeper Free:
• Save Measurements for:
- Weight, Body Fat, Fat-free Mass and BMI
- Waist, Arms, Shoulder Width, Chest, Neck, Hip, Thighs and Calfs
• Use Imperial Units (lb, ft, in) or Metric Units (kg, cm)
• Calculate Body Fat and Fat-free Mass (Lean Mass)
• Diagrams with Results over Time
• Select which Measurements are shown in the Results Table
• Store up to 10 Measurements
Upgrade to BOD Keeper Basic (In-App Purchase):
• Unlimited Number of Measurements
• Exports Results to a csv-file – can be opened with common Spreadsheet Programs
• Send Measurement Results by E-mail
• No Ads
Upgrade to BOD Keeper Pro (In-App Purchase):
• Add Photos to Measurements
• View and Compare Photos in the BOD Keeper Gallery
• Save Photos to the Device Camera Roll
• Send Photos by E-mail
• All Features in BOD Keeper Basic
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug fixes and improvements to graphical user interface.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for data tracking
Love the fact you can see a graph of any stat, BFP, BMI, Weight, Dimensions... and attach a photo to the day for that before / after view. Still gabby with the free version after a month, no pop ups to upgrade. Thumbs up for me.
With a couple changes, it could be great
Been using this app since November 2014 – that alone should tell you something. It's that good.
I'd like its ability to graph my measurements over whatever time parameter I desire.
But I don't like is having to enter my waist measurement twice. I get it, some people don't measure it accurately – I'm one of those people who likes to think that they do (and people: Myotape!) and only be forced to enter it once. Honestly, I used to be OCD about my waist measurements and would take a measurement for the relaxed state as well as the sucked in the state and pushed out state and I would record all of those on the spreadsheet – I don't have time for that anymore.
The one feature I wish I had is a notes section right below the waist input field. That way I could right now if I gorged myself the day before or if I fasted.
Overall, a good app, but like I said, with a couple tweaks it would be great.
This is an excellent app with several very helpful features, such as tracking for both body fat and lean body mass (in both % and weight). I've tried several competing apps, and this one is the best I've used.
The developer, MIFRED SOLUTIONS, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MIFRED SOLUTIONS AB
- 9.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 MIFRED SOLUTIONS AB
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $4.99
- Upgrade to Basic $2.99
- Upgrade Basic to Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.