Body Editor Booth Skinny & Fat is a powerful tool that allows you to edit your photos and make your body skinny or fat. You can tweak multiple parts of your body on the same photo until you are satisfied. Sometime its quite fun to make your friends fat or skinny too and share it around.
TOP FREE BODY EDITOR BOOTH FEATURES :
● Make your waist thinner
● Adjust your thighs
● Tone your arms and remove flab
● Make yourself taller by having longer legs
● Tighten and resize your buttocks
● Auto face detection tools for a face lift
● Modify eyes, nose, mouth, chin & face seamlessly
● Retouch your skin to be flawless
● Blemish removal tool to remove acne and spots
● 3 different body adjustment tools to use
● Tones of pre-loaded celebrity photos to play with
● Tones of pre-loaded model photos
● Compare old and new feature
● Share with your friends & family
● Make multiple adjustments per photo
Upgrade to premium for even more great features to modify your photos :
- Unlimited Edits Per Photo
- High Quality Photos Enabled
- Full access to all pre-loaded celebrity photos
- Full access to all pre-loaded model photos
- Remove all Watermarks & Ad Free Experience
* Choose the length of subscription: 1 Month / 3 Months / 1 Year.
* Choose from different subscription options.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
- Added New "Skin Color" Feature
- Add a quick tan to your body
- Lighten or darken your skin tone
- Remove shadows from photos
- Apply multiple skin tone colors to same photo to create the perfect effect
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After you get the hang of it this app is astounding
I love it. use it for humor/distortion, touching up my profile pics, and convincing people to meet me for a date who otherwise wouldn't be interested. Hardy har
seriously the developers make periodic improvements and enhancements, but they stay within the bounds of features I find most useful. it's not like Adobe photoshop with all the seemingly random special effects capabilities. And the focus is on editing human figures as the title implies, but you can use it for removing telephone lines from a house shot as effectively as for fanny resizing.
Note I've been using it over a year now, I just created a new Apple ID because I love disorganization and buying iTunes music twice. I'm the beginning I found it a little difficult, it was necessary to get a feel for it before realizing it's full potential.
It can get slightly buggy if your fingers are too fast, but you can fix without losing work by simply backing out most recent edits one at a time. also every so often it forgets I have a premium membership. But again it's a harmless quirk that resolves itself by closing and reopening the app. so I'm going with the fiver star rating.
To the people who made this app:
Why on earth are you trying to brand non-body positivity? How do you think making an app that edits women’s bodies is okay? This is so disgusting and unnatural, and I think it’s ridiculous that you try to make us feel bad with, “We’re a family run business” after taking a screenshot. Honestly. A family run business? Are you kidding me? Do you tell your kids that it’s okay to edit their bodies to look better for other people? This is sexist and so, so, sad. You are encouraging people to hate their own bodies. Idc if I sound like a crazy feminist or something but I’m only saying the truth...also, the name “SkinnyFat” definitely does not help your case. Please make useful apps that don’t make people feel bad about themselves. Start acting like a family business.
No idea how people find this helpful
I edit photos in actual computer software, but while messing around on iPad, decided to check out an app for body modifying. People saying it’s great, others saying it’s crap.
I’m here to say, it’s crap. The editing is nothing that I can see would be helpful to someone wanting inspo for their weight loss. That’s what I wanted to check it out.
It only made my body deformed. It didn’t bend the background to do it, just squeezed (compressed) my body to a smaller version of fat. I messed with all the functions, mind you it’s 3 choices and two sliders each. It took me 1 min to see what garbage this app is. The heavy load of positive must be fake.
- Revosoft Technologies PTY LTD
- 61.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Revosoft Technolgies PTY LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version Upgrade $6.99
- Premium Version 1 Year $26.99
- Premium Version 3 months $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.