Enjoy Battle Royale like never before in this retro-inspired multiplayer bomber game!
Bombergrounds: Battle Royale is a free to play action-based bomber game, except this time it's getting mixed with the Battle Royale genre, where you get thrown onto an island with many other players with only one goal in mind: Victory Royale!
In this cute yet deadly world, animals are fighting over their chance to reign over the land! However, only one animal may rule them all... Experience this chaotic, fast-paced, and action-packed world by placing down bombs, blowing up crates, opening treasure chests, collecting power-ups, avoiding traps, and eliminating your opponents while trying to remain the last one standing. Do you have what it takes to become the leader of this land?
* Place down bombs to blow up crates and open treasure chests
* Gather power-ups to become bigger, faster, stronger
* Kick the bombs by swinging your bat to send them flying toward your opponents
* Swing you bat at other players to stun them, or charge up your swing to insta-KO them!
* Max out on power and roam the map to create mass destruction and become the kill leader!
* Be the last one standing for that sweet Victory Royale
* Up to 25 people per match
* A large map with traps that shrinks over time
* Friends list and chat
* Team up with up as 3 players to assure you all get placed in the same match
* Customize your character, bombs, and kicking bat - with more to come every season!
* Ranking system and a leaderboard to show off your skill level
* Mobile, controller, and cross-platform support
- Fixed lobby load bugs
- Fixed loading screen bugs
- Fixed ads bugs
- Fixed stun vfx bug
- Fixed lobby bomb transparency bug
- Fixed audio stutter bugs
- Fixed leaderboards bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been playing this game for a few days now and noticed quite a couple of bugs, it’s incredibly addicting and fun to play with friends. Here are my suggestions and idea
1. When you are looking for a match sometimes it will say the other player or you is not ready when you are or they are.
2. Fix the lucky wheel. I got 300 coins never received it
4.add different games modes
5. You should be able to see a players level next to their name in a match.
6.add more maps and different obstacles. Instead of water it could be lava or something along those lines
7. ADD LEVEL AND DAILY LOGIN REWARDS ITS HIGHLY NEEDED(really want)
I want this game to have bombs with finishers . Like one bomb could finish you and you could melt , freeze , get run over and such.(really want)
When you are in a 1v1 and you have a legendary or higher rarity bomb you should have a finisher which is like a 3 second or so animation of the player dying, same goes for the bat
I’m begging you please take these ideas into consideration.
The game is fun
The game is entertaining and fast.
I don’t mind losing many games because it’s fast. You don’t really feel the lost as compare to a 20-30 mins battle royal in other games.
The design is great and all. And it’s cute to.
Though points to be made,
I think if the new season pass isn’t ready yet, extend the other season pass.
In other games the season pass is quickly replace by other games the very next day.
I personally will like to get the season pass
but it already ended. So if I get it I won’t get my money worth.
It’s already being a few days since the season pass ended with no news of the next season pass coming.
I think letting people continue the season pass isn’t a bad thing. It lets people complete it without it sitting there mocking u.
Developers gets to work on new season pass while the people who wants to finish the pass keeps doing it. I mean if the new season pass isn’t here, then why end the previous one?
The game does on occasion makes people teleport ? If I move a somewhere the game starts making me move to places I did not move to or does not register where I want it to go. Then I die. My network itself is fine. I can play FPS with no lag issues. I even turn on FPS and MS and both seems fine to me. With MS a bit high.
I can’t stop playing this game!
I LOVE THIS GAME!!! This game is such a good concept, and for a week into the release I am addicted. Every thing about this game is amazing. I do have some suggestions though. The first one is implementing gems in every time you win. That would make grinding the game have a little more purpose. The other thing is that we should be able to spectate our friends. This would make it cool to see how they play. The last suggestion is adding a leaderboard, and when you search up a player you get their stats. That would give me the drive to play this more. I played this game for 3 hours straight when I got it because it’s so fun. GREAT START!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gigantic Duck AB
- 927.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Gigantic Duck AB
- In-App Purchases
- 40 Gems $1.99
- Welcome Pack $1.99
- 100 Gems $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.