Explosive multiplayer game with crazy characters and easy to learn but hard to master gameplay!
Assemble your epic team of Rumble Stars and rise through the leagues in this action packed real-time PvP goal-scoring game!
Sling your Rumblers into perfect position, master your timing and build strategic combos to outwit your opponents and make some serious goals! Then upgrade your team and take on the world in the rankings.
• Make goals with friends and other players around the world in real-time
• Epic characters and unique physics-based gameplay
• Make clever combos and outwit your opponents
• Build your perfect team & unlock new Rumblers
• Progress through the divisions & leagues and rise to the top!
• Join & create Clubs, chat with other players and work together to rise in the ranks
• Challenge Clubmates and friends to private matches
• Learn new tactics by watching the best players on Rumble Stars TV (in-game)
Compatible with iPhone 5 and upwards and iPad 2 & iPad mini (2nd gen) and upwards
A network connection is required.
Are you having problems? Visit https://frogmind.helpshift.com or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/rumblestars
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/rumblestars
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/RumbleStars/
JUNE UPDATE IS HERE!
General Gameplay Changes
- The Ball’s spawn side now alternates instead of being random
- Ball-handling Rumblers will now move towards the opponent’s side if a teammate has the ball until ¾ of the field
- When there is no ball on the field, Rumblers now move up vertically to the centerline of the field. Previously the Rumblers have moved directly towards the center of the field, now they will move up in a vertical line based on their starting point.
- If two rumblers are contesting the ball, the rumbler of higher power will be slightly favored. This effect is enhanced if two of the same rumblers are contesting the ball.
- Rumblers that need turn to shoot the ball to a certain direction will not switch the direction while turning
- Rumblers with the ball should now be better able to avoid their own goal
- If an opponent Rumbler has the ball, more than one of your units can now try to contest it at the same time!
New Arena, Rumbler and Spectate Mode
- The Lava Pit
- Lava Pit starts at 4000+ trophies- Divisions at 4000 (III), 4400 (II), 4800 (I)- Season moved to start from 5200+ trophies
Hamster Trio - Three nimble hamsters united to push the ball into the goal!
- Available from 27th June on from chests!
- Get the Hamsters this weekend when our Hamster Trio Event starts on Friday 21st June!
- Spectate your friends or club’s friendly battles in real-time!
New Events & Rewards
- Temporary boosts that are applied to all players!- 2x Victory Gold events- Golden Monday -events, giving only gold eggs or better during Mondays.
- Each event now has a set amount of tickets. A ticket is consumed if you lose a match during the event
- Events now have more rewards which you can obtain by completing certain milestones of the event.
- This can be Gold, Gems or Rumblers.
- Matchmaking screen now has a better background
- New Chest opening effect
- Enhancements to the visuals of the Chest Info and Special Offers
- Added more country flags to be used as club emblems
1.3.1 - 1.3.2
- Stability fixes
- UI tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
A little changes hopefully you guys can hear me out for this great idea I guess
So this game I have so much respect for it and it’s so good it can be at it has so much potential but it’s still not there I think so to myself.
I think the getting new characters are a little bit harder once you start off a new game and all that and gaining trophy’s,coins, and most important thing the opening speed for chest like it’s really crazy to see one normal chest like 3 hours imagine having 5 chest normally no special chest but normal that takes up to 15 hours almost nearly a complete day and even the special ones too it’s so crazy. I think the normal chest should have the amount of 40 minutes to open and the other ones should be reduced a bit more so it wouldn’t be as much hard to get money or even cards. I really do love the events but like I hope there’s more to it I hope you guys find my review a little interesting
Phenomenal and Exciting
I’ve been playing Rumble Stars since April and it’s been such a fun game. Although there are similar aspects of it to Clash Royale, it has many unique traits about it. Only wish that i have is that it will be frequently updated and that the player base would grow.
There is one thing that could be improved however. The Club vs Club thing could be much better. First off the duration is way too long, and if you’re down by a lot. It just feels crushing. I think that it could be greatly improved in which there would be more of an incentive to participate. Perhaps we could play against the players in the other club? Idk, but it could be worked on.
Keep up the good work!
Fun times and sad times
The reason I like the game, is because it is soccer with little animals. It is adorable with all the animals. But, me and my friend said that even though the sniper wolf is good for some people, most people think it’s a bad player/card. The reason I don’t like it, because, even though the game is new and all, people have been crowding the Clubs. I try to join the one my friend is in, but,since there is already 50 people in the club, I can’t join, and the owner put a trophy limit on it. I think this game should have an unlimited amount of players and trophies in a club.
I would give this game a 3 and a half stars, but 4 stars were the closest stars I could put. Also add more cards to the game. My friend says he has all the cards and it is getting boring. froggy should also be in more chests because I still don’t have it and I’m in frozen peak about to be in lava pit.
- Frogmind Oy
- 115.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Frogmind Oy 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Special Offer $0.99
- Special Offer $1.99
- Greenfield Division 1 Offer $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.