Assemble your epic team of Rumblers and rise through the leagues in this action packed real-time PvP game!
Use skill to build strategic combos and outwit your opponents with stunning Goals!
Collect and upgrade new powerful cards to build your perfect team and challenge the World!
Join or create a Club and build your very own Rumble Hockey battle community.
● Play against players from around the World in real-time Hockey battles
● Master fun and unique physics-based gameplay
● Use skill and make clever combos to outwit your opponents
● Earn chests to unlock rewards and collect new epic Rumblers
● Build & upgrade your Rumbler collection and battle deck
● Progress through the Divisions & Leagues all the way to the top
● Join & create Clubs, chat with others and work together to rise in the ranks
● Challenge Club members & friends to private matches
● Work together with your Club to unlock Club Chests
● Watch the best players on RumbleTV and learn new tactics
● Play new special events every week and win rewards
Compatible with iPhone 5 and upwards and iPad 2 & iPad mini (2nd gen) and upwards.
A network connection is required.
Are you having problems? Visit https://frogmind.helpshift.com or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support
Terms of Service:
Facebook - www.facebook.com/rumblehockey
Instagram - www.instagram.com/rumble_hockey
Twitter - www.twitter.com/rumble_hockey
Reddit - www.reddit.com/r/RumbleHockey
Discord - www.discord.gg/Ku7ZB5w
JUNE UPDATE IS HERE!
- New Rumblers!
- Balanced Rumblers
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Game is great
I’m not sure if you remember, but I’m the one that asked for t wrecks in rumble stars. I have more suggestions that could add more characters and a new perspective to the game
My first suggestion is to add a (legendary) parrot to the game. I haven’t thought of her to much but I decided she should be an item that transports the ball the enemy side so you can get a head start.
My second suggestion is that you add a (common) porcupine in the game that focuses on defense kind of like the deer. When an enemy’s come to your side of the field the porcupine will put their back on the enemy causing them to drop the disc in a random area
My last suggestion is to allow players to play as a character that is on the field. The player would be tap on the character and would have control of that animal. Please add this to the game as I think it would be better
I like the game But…
I like this game a lot and I have been playing for years now I have downloaded the game in the first day that has been lunch in appstore. My biggest problem was getting in touch with the support and fixing any kind of problem. They have made a heavy p2w update and still has a ton of bugs in this update. This update comes out with skills but they have problems with them and they are doing nothing to fix it.
1. Fake ball skill, if you activate this skill in a Fake ball and you take your opponents fake ball in there net the skill with get activate out of nowhere( a fake ball will appear in the game from the top of the screen.
2. Sheep and the explosion skill combined they don’t explode at all. They should have let us use that skill in a rumble that it doesn’t work.
And when you try to contact them they take forever to respond and the problem never gets solved
This game makes me want to smash my phone into a different dimension.
If you want a game that is rewarding for the first few days and then immediately turns into the most excruciatingly painful experience ever. This is your game. As pay to win as clash of clans or clash Royale, skill based matchmaking doesn’t exist even with the arena mechanic (similar to Clash Royale). You’ll still face players well above your skill level. I’m not the only person who has had this problem but there have been many times that I have a “brawler” that has had higher stats then someone else’s and yet it still just twiddles it’s thumbs while it’s lower level counterpart on the enemy team singlehanded wins the game. I don’t know what to say, I love this game, but as soon as I start having fun I lose a game and lose 30 trophies while I get 10 for a win. Side note, this is coming from a person that is in the second arena. (Of 16)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HypeHype Oy
- 177.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Frogmind Oy 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Special Offer $1.99
- Special Offer $2.99
- Backwater Division 1 Offer $0.99
- Special Offer $4.99
- Backwater Division 2 Offer $4.99
- Special Offer $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.