Bookly helps you track your reading in real-time, manage your books, make a habit out of reading and see your progress over time.
Add books, e-books or audiobooks to your collections, use the timer to track your reading and get access to awesome stats that will help you improve and read even more. Set goals and reminders to stay motivated, get weekly and monthly or yearly infographic reports on your progress.
TRACK YOUR READING IN REAL-TIME
- Start the timer every time you read with a simple tap
- Record your current page number of the books you're reading
- See how long it will take you to finish the book at your current pace
- Set a Book Goal to finish your book by a given time
- Add your own rating, thoughts, and quotes for each book
- Play ambient sounds while you read
- Generate awesome Infographics style reports for every book
- Unlock achievements to stay motivated and read even more
GET READING STATS & RESULTS
- Get tons of insightful Stats: total read time, pages read, reading speed, estimated book finish time, daily reading time, days you read in a row, reading streak and more
- Generate Reading Reports with graphs and stats per book/month/year
- Set Monthly or Yearly Goals in number of hours, pages or books
- Set daily reminders to keep you motivated to achieve your reading goals
- Use the powerful Bookly Assistant to read more, get personalized reading suggestions, reminders, reports and a lot more
- Share your progress directly from the app
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR BOOKS
- Track and manage your entire library of books, e-books and audiobooks
- Setup your own custom book Collections, like "Wishlist", "Favourites"
- Get book details by scanning the ISBN barcode or searching online directly in the app
- Store and sync your books among devices using iCloud
- Never lose a book again, mark a book as lent or borrowed
KEEP TRACK OF READATHONS
- Track your readathon progress in real time
- Track books read, reading time and pages for any period of time
- Track readathon prompts
- Get notifications and stay on track
- - -
Bookly is free to download and use. No online account or signup needed. The Pro version is free with a 7 day trial, after which we offer three subscription packages: $4.99/month (1 Month Subscription), $19.99/6 months (6 Month Subscription), and $29.99/year (1 Year Subscription). All other features remain free to use indefinitely.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Subscription service conditions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
- Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Important: This app is for book TRACKING and MANAGEMENT. Book content and the actual reading is not done in the app.*
Ratings and Reviews
Essential for Any Serious Book Reader Who Studies While Reading
If you want to read a book and just enjoy it this can help you. It’s great to track the amount of time it takes you to read a book and breaks it down into sessions and time per page and what not. But this App REALLY shines by being able to do the above while also adding in quotations or thoughts (each is a different section which is nice) as you are reading. You can add them in by typing, you can add them in by dictating via voice to text or you can take a picture of the page with your phone and then crop the shot down to what you want the app to convert from pic to text. The voice dictation works great and the text from pic works pretty well too. I use both the dictation and the voice to text as well as typing in some quotes or thoughts. But that isn’t even where it ends. It ALSO lets you export your thoughts, quotes and reading times into a PDF file after you have completed the book. That’s just outstanding for study purposes or just memorizing your thoughts on a book. The paid features allow you to do some of the above, but I can say without a doubt it’s some of the best money I’ll spend each year to be able to use them. Please do yourself a favor and use this app. If you are any kind of serious reader of physical books you will absolutely love this app.
Who came up with such great idea!
I needed something to know how many pages of a book I'm reading a day and track the progress of the book. Initially, I was using stopwatch and writing the minutes and pages down manually, but then I found this app and it made everything simple and easy. Really loved the idea of this app! You think about something and there is an app for that.
I like so much about this app from the layout to colors, feel and esthetics. Visual data and graphs help me track my progress and encourage me to read more everyday. Finding titles online is really handy, you don’t need to fill up author name and title info or take the cover photo.
For the future updates, we would love to see if there is something we could link this app with Goodreads.
Now, there is something I don’t like, the pattern of subscription. How something so simple is a monthly subscription service? I understand that there are engineers constantly working on it, but there should be at a way to pay one time and may be get some extra features. Since I'm not a heavy book reader, I would not subscribe and then forget about it and keep paying for something I’m barely using. However, I would love to support the app if there is some onetime buying feature may be with just few extra features like the option of adding 10 more books.
Again, thanks to the team for such great app and their work.
Encouraging, Informative Tool for Reading
I’ve always been an avid reader, from a toddler whose punishment was to have her bookcase turned around, to a school aged kid who devoured all the books teachers threw at her to a college graduate with a BA in literature. Books are essentially my personality. But then a lot of real life happened, a lot of adult stuff and work stuff and mental health stuff that put me in the worst reading slump of my life. For the first time reading felt like a chore. In a last ditched effort to bring books back into my life I consumed as much BookTok and Bookstagram I could, I started my own LGBTQIA+ book club, bulked up my TBR, and introduced audiobooks into my life. But still I was looking for a single app that could not only track all my books, but also be used as an inventory, allow me to rate, and encourage me to read. Bookly is all of that and more! I love getting the reminders on my phone everyday to read. I love the infographics that are created after I finish a book. I love the goal visualization and the countdown of how many days I’ve read, and the fact I can listen to white noise all within the same app! Whether you are a seasoned reader or just trying to get into it, this book will support and encourage you with healthy reading habits with enough cuteness to keep you tethered!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TWODOOR GAMES SRL
- 52.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Bookly
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Pro $4.99
- One Year of Pro $29.99
- Six Months of Pro $19.99
- One Year of Pro $19.99
- Bookly Pro $79.99
- Bookly Pro Subscription $14.99
- One month of PRO $9.99
- One Month of Pro $9.99
- Bookly Pro Subscription $9.99
- 10 extra reading days $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.