Bookstack is the easiest way to organize, track and share the books you read.
Find a book, add it to a stack. That's all there is to it. For our initial launch, we've intentionally narrowed the focus of Bookstack to do those two things with ease.
- Powerful Search: Look up by title or author to find virtually any book.
- Barcode Scan: The easiest and most convenient way to add a book to your Bookstack.
- Assigning Books: Once you've found a book, simply add it to a stack. Or, move it to a different stack.
- Custom Sorting: Just drag and drop to re-order how books are listed in a stack.
- Book Summaries: Aid your search for the perfect book by reading a description of any book before adding it to a stack.
- Sharing: Excited about a book you're reading? Send it with a friend or share it on social media.
With Bookstack, keeping track of the books you're reading has never been easier. We hope it inspires you to read more, learn more and thinking differently about the world around you!
Signup for our mailing list and we'll keep you up-to-date on Bookstack news and future releases. http://getbookstack.com
Ratings and Reviews
Simply and beautifully organized
I’ve have been looking for an app like this for years. It is a clean design, easy to navigate, and well thought out. I especially love the “plan to read “ section. Now I won’t forget all the books people tell me about or interesting books I come across and want to read some day. Now it’s all in one easy to access place. Thank you so much for helping me keep my book life simple and organized.
Perfect in all but two ways
This app is a great way to track past, present, and future book reading. In my opinion, it’s missing only two features that would make it perfect: 1) a way to download the lists to a file or a log in so the data can be transferred to a new device, and 2) a search feature that doesn’t go back to the list after adding a book, but stays in search with the same results. That way you can add several books from one author more easily.
I had the pleasure of being apart of the beta test for this app and it is a great, simple, easy to use app and I can’t wait to see the next evolution of it. Well done!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.