Experience the highest level of productivity and motivation in your life, just by living life like an RPG! Bounty Tasker helps you stay productive and keep things engaging so you can work effectively and be more stress-free.
◘ GAMIFIED TO-DO LIST ◘
Personalize your very own Taskboard with real-life to-dos, and enjoy the simplistic interface that helps you focus easily. Create checklists so you never miss a detail, and be rewarded accordingly. Your real-life tasks just became exciting in-game quests!
◘ USEFUL PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS ◘
Stay organized with an array of useful tools that are easy to use.
- Segmented lists for single to-dos as well as repeating daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
- Use checklists to take note of details
- Done list tracks all your tasks and productivity
- Reminders that make sure you don’t miss a thing
- Tags and filters to organize your tasks
◘ IMPROVE IN-GAME, AND IN REAL LIFE ◘
Complete tasks to keep getting new, awesome equipments to strengthen yourself, and level up to unlock new characters in full pixel art glory. Grow stronger to defeat the cute — yet dangerous — monsters that will appear! Before you even know it, you’re actually improving your productivity in real life. *wink*
◘ STAY MOTIVATED EASILY ◘
As you engage in Bounty Tasker, you can also engage better with real life tasks, and stay productive and motivated for a longer period of time, for almost any task. Watch your power rating and level grow higher, and keep going!
◘ BRAND NEW: ELITE SUBSCRIPTION ◘
Introducing an effective productivity boost for you at the mere price of a cup of coffee! The Elite subscription unlocks useful features for you, including:
- Tags and filters
- Unlimited done list history
- An Elite subscription is available at $4.99 monthly, or $49.99 yearly (-15% off), and will last accordingly.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your account settings after purchase.
- Any unused part or time-span of a free trial period will be forfeited, as soon as you purchase a subscription.
Bounty Tasker is an independent project, so thank you for your support!
Download Bounty Tasker now to easily become more productive daily, and live life like a game!
Included fixes for account reset glitches and network issues.
Indiegogo founders rejoice! Angelic characters have now arrived specifically for you. We'll be rolling out the unlocks over time, so if you have not received yours within a week, do send us an email.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like the idea of these habit apps that give you a REASON to play. This app acts more like a to-do list tracker than a habit tracker. I think adding a bad-habit tracker would be great! Trying to quit smoking or quit drinking Starbucks for example. As you smoke a cigarette, you mark it in the app and it does some damage to your character. I understand that there’s some issues with people lying, but I feel as though they’re really only harming themselves.
Also character creation would be great! Different skin tones and hair color would be really effective in making me feel like my character is actually a representation of me. It would also give me a subconscious reason to do better for myself. Guessing that with the armor and the moving sprites it would be hard, but maybe 5 skin tones and 6 hair colors or something? Something basic like that.
Regardless, I think this app is on the right track and I’m willing to give it a month long try.
My favorite app, could be even better!
5 stars because what you get FOR FREE without ads is outstanding! A solid task tracker with simple gamification. I haven’t encountered a single bug in over a month of frequent daily use. It’s changed my workflow for the better and I love the monster names and animations.
However, $5 per month for Elite is too much without a major update. I think it’s impacting the growth and popularity of this otherwise great app. You get some minor utility functions at the Elite level, but no change to the gamification/content.
A few possible ways to address this:
* drop down elite level to something more standard for this level of content/utility, $1.99 or $2.99/month, tops. New users will be reluctant to pay more than that for something that hasn’t been updated for a year...
* put up banner ads that disappear with Elite level. We want the dev to keep improving the app, so we either pay a little, or we see some ads.
* Long term, put Elite gamification function behind the paywall (on top of the productivity functions): character creation, gear that changes your appearance, better rewards, quests? etc. That’ll make the membership even more enticing.
Good luck, Harrison, and thank you for making Bounty Tasker! Drop down the Elite price and I vow to sign up for a year to help keep you going. I bet I won’t be the only one :)
Great base so far!
Giving four stars as game is still seeing improvement and production. Will update to reflect progress. This is a great productivity tool with dailies that repeat and a very nice to do list. Character upgrades and progresses as you level up! Word to developer though, what would be great to see is a class system,(warriors thieves wizards) along with complementary spells or skills a character could use to help defeat baddies or buff yourself against damage. I also really like the idea of there being some things to really strive for, such as mini bosses as bad guys that take a lot of work to fight, and maybe some end game content(big bosses and epic weapons you have to quest for) or something of the sort. This certainly isn’t my game but I see so much potential and I will be following this app very closely. Thank you developers keep the updates coming and thank you for reading my review.
Developer Response ,
Hi Shawn, thank you so much for your constructive feedback! It's things like these that keep us going. More character development and content is definitely on our checklist. We think venturing into skills and quest lines will be awesome. However, we're just at the beginning of our journey and we're currently prioritizing on getting more funds to speed up development and bring more features to you, so I can't guarantee when will all these arrive. Thank you for having your fingers crossed for us. :) Stay awesome!
- Harrison Niap
- 38.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Taskcoder Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Elite subscription (monthly) $4.99
- Elite subscription (yearly) $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.