BrainSights - brings you all the very latest news and research about the brain, neuroscience, and psychology, curated from diverse sources, updated throughout the day.
- Coverage of numerous distinct, top quality news sources with fresh daily content. New sources constantly added
- News updated throughout the day - if it's out there, you'll be the first to know!
- Articles are tagged by topic for quick access
- Find what you're what looking for through full text search on entire abstract content
- Tag any item of interest for later reading
- View relevant news from Twitter as well (Curated list or Customizable search)
- Adjustable text size and dark mode
- Share interesting items with others via Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, email, and more...
- Listen to podcasts from within the app or while doing other things
- View more articles from your preferred sources
- Fast, easy, intuitive navigation between sections
- Dedicated sections for trending items and favorite sources
- Extremely fast, easy to use interface
- Continuously updated with fresh sources as well as new features
Feedback, suggestions, requests for desirable features, etc. are always appreciated!
This app is a labor of love - If you enjoy using BrainSights and find it useful, would you please rate and review it? It really helps!
- Full Text Search is Here! - Search not just headlines but full text of abstracts
- Streamlined Navigation - Navigating the app has been simplified and streamlined
- Categories Enhancements - Support for focused categories has been expanded and improved
- Improved Design - Improved story layout on home page
- Popup Tips - For quick access to the most used features
- Under the Hood - Numerous reliability and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Great for newest information about psychology
This app is full of the latest news and it has a lot of different topics relating to neuroscience and psychology.
Good app overall
The app is exactly what I was looking for! It shows news in chronological order. Just. A few bugs that get annoying. Some articles don't show up and I have to click the "view on webpage" button.
Developer Response ,
A new version (5.x) should be out very soon which will not only take care of this issue, but add many new features and subsequently many more news sources.
- Tal Barnea
- 77 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Tal Barnea
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.