Neurology @Point of Care™ is a clinical decision-making mobile platform. Neurology @Point of Care provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain neurology content when it is needed, keep track of their patients—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
Featuring @sk | With Watson, clinicians use Neurology @Point of Care to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. The @sk | With Watson, confidence-rated answers happen more quickly to efficiently incorporate best treatment options and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
Neurology @Point of Care is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
Receive detailed information regarding your patients' health such as
• Medications and treatments
• Symptoms and side effects
• Charts that record test results, medication adherence, and more
• Voice-activated control for Watson, Patient Access and Clinician resources
• App Prescriber tool to allow clinicians to easily set patients up with one of our many patient apps
Personalized CME Tracking
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 22 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 @ Point of Care, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.