Stressed out? Trouble sleeping? Distracting sounds at work or school? Need a relaxing break from a busy day?
If your answered yes to any of those questions then Brainwave Studio is for you! Brainwave Studio is a professionally designed relaxation, stress relief, sleep support, meditation and mind training system, with 40 brainwave entrainment sessions of carefully selected nature sounds and superb quality ambient music.
How does it work?
Brainwave Studio uses isochronic tones, widely regarded as the superior brainwave tone. Isochronic tones pulse at specific frequencies, and stimulate the brain to help you achieve your desired mental state. Unlike binaural beats, isochronic tones work through headphones or speakers. The isochronic tones are integrated into the backgrounds of beautiful, soothing melodies. Listen to the peaceful music while the tones automatically do their magic in the background.
- 5 categories: Relaxation, Sleep, Meditation, Stress and Anxiety, Mind Training
- 40 brainwave entrainment sessions with dynamic isochronic tones
- 60 soothing ambient sounds
- 48 atmospheric music tracks (endless loops)
- Universal app runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Saved soundscapes are synchronized using iCloud
- Separate volume controls for every sound
- Create customized sound mixes by combining ambient sounds together
- High quality Retina graphics
- AirPlay support
- Multitasking support: play your favorite melodies while using other applications
5 Categories With 40 Sessions
- Relaxation: Quick relax ∙ Tension relief ∙ Lunch break relax ∙ After a busy day ∙ Relax before important event ∙ After high stress ∙ Before going to bed ∙ Deep evening relax
- Stress and Anxiety: Quick stress relief ∙ Workplace stress relief ∙ Anxiety reduction ∙ Anxiety reduction before sleep ∙ Reduce anxiety before taking a test ∙ After work stress reduction ∙ Deep stress relief
- Meditation: 7Hz Zen meditation ∙ Coffee break meditation ∙ Low-Alpha meditation ∙ Mid-Alpha meditation ∙ Theta meditation ∙ Delta meditation ∙ 7,83Hz Schumann rhythm meditation ∙ Deep Schumann rhythm meditation.
- Sleep: Short anti-insomnia session ∙ Sleep induction ∙ Mental workers sleep support ∙ Hyperactive people sleep induction ∙ Sleep induction for insomniacs ∙ Clear your mind and fall asleep ∙ Deep sleep induction
- Mind Training: Workout performance enhancer ∙ After-Workout recovery session ∙ Attention enhancer ∙ Mental workers support session ∙ Idea generation session ∙ Motivation enhancer ∙ Energy enhancer ∙ Creative tasks helper ∙ Concentration enhancer for studying ∙ Sensory-motor rhythm session.
60 Ambient Sounds
Birds ∙ Piano ∙ Cat ∙ City ∙ Clock ∙ Crickets ∙ Dolphins ∙ Fire ∙ Forest ∙ Frogs ∙ Heart ∙ Monk ∙ Music box ∙ Night ∙ Rain ∙ River ∙ Space ∙ Submarine ∙ Thunder ∙ Train ∙ Cave ∙ Water ∙ Whale ∙ White noise ∙ Wind ∙ Wind Chimes ∙ Jungle ∙ Flute ∙ African night ∙ Howling wolf ∙ Sea lion ∙ City park ∙ Lakeside ∙ Shopping mall ∙ Industrial ∙ Nightingale ∙ Spring birds ∙ Crowd ∙ Oscillating fan ∙ Swamp ∙ Dripping water ∙ Owls ∙ Tropical forest ∙ Factory ∙ PC fan ∙ Vacuum cleaner ∙ Fan ∙ Pirate ship ∙ Waterfall ∙ Fridge ∙ Pneumatic drill ∙ Waves ∙ Hair dryer ∙ Rain on window ∙ High Voltage ∙ Harbor ∙ Running water ∙ Winter blizzard ∙ Highway ∙ School
If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact us at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed application crash when selecting timer or soundscapes on iPads with iOS 9
- Compatibility with iOS 9
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Plays in the background!
The best feature to me is that you can have these tomes going while you do other things on your phone; it's not held hostage, which is good, because some of these sessions are long. We're not talking 5 minutes here.
Also, there's this cool array of nature sounds you
can play independently of the tones. I play them at the desk at work so that I feel like I'm in a serene forest or beach or something.
Finally, the tones work and are the frequencies they claim to be. When I use this program (especially when walking) I feel great. And my insomnia disappears. I've been on lots of upper drugs before and was able to pass out in about 25 minutes.
I've used many frequency apps, and while most of the premium versions are good, this one seems to add a bit of extra juice.
Getting into a waking dream state is incredibly easier than the others - but I don't know how?
Hmm, I wonder!
This seems like a very good app with a great selection of beat programs, background noise, and music. I like how you can adjust the volume of each separately. I like to use binaural beats and isochronic tones with just background noise, such as rain, the ocean, etc.
My problem with this app is that it seems that the developer is not knowledgeable about frequency ranges.
For example, the Delta Meditation, the description says that the session starts at 13hz and ends at 14hz. Hmm. But neither one of those frequencies are in the Delta range, but rather fall in the Beta range.
I found similar statements in several of the descriptions. How can someone who develops such an app not know the frequency ranges? Makes me wonder if they are even using the right frequencies for the intended results?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.