Stressed out? Trouble sleeping? Distracting sounds at work or school? Need a relaxing break from a busy day?
If your answered yes to any of those questions then Brainwave Studio is for you! Brainwave Studio is a professionally designed relaxation, stress relief, sleep support, meditation and mind training system, with 40 brainwave entrainment sessions of carefully selected nature sounds and superb quality ambient music.
How does it work?
Brainwave Studio uses isochronic tones, widely regarded as the superior brainwave tone. Isochronic tones pulse at specific frequencies, and stimulate the brain to help you achieve your desired mental state. Unlike binaural beats, isochronic tones work through headphones or speakers. The isochronic tones are integrated into the backgrounds of beautiful, soothing melodies. Listen to the peaceful music while the tones automatically do their magic in the background.
- 5 categories: Relaxation, Sleep, Meditation, Stress and Anxiety, Mind Training
- 40 brainwave entrainment sessions with dynamic isochronic tones
- 60 soothing ambient sounds
- 48 atmospheric music tracks (endless loops)
- Universal app runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Saved soundscapes are synchronized using iCloud
- Separate volume controls for every sound
- Create customized sound mixes by combining ambient sounds together
- High quality Retina graphics
- AirPlay support
- Multitasking support: play your favorite melodies while using other applications
5 Categories With 40 Sessions
- Relaxation: Quick relax ∙ Tension relief ∙ Lunch break relax ∙ After a busy day ∙ Relax before important event ∙ After high stress ∙ Before going to bed ∙ Deep evening relax
- Stress and Anxiety: Quick stress relief ∙ Workplace stress relief ∙ Anxiety reduction ∙ Anxiety reduction before sleep ∙ Reduce anxiety before taking a test ∙ After work stress reduction ∙ Deep stress relief
- Meditation: 7Hz Zen meditation ∙ Coffee break meditation ∙ Low-Alpha meditation ∙ Mid-Alpha meditation ∙ Theta meditation ∙ Delta meditation ∙ 7,83Hz Schumann rhythm meditation ∙ Deep Schumann rhythm meditation.
- Sleep: Short anti-insomnia session ∙ Sleep induction ∙ Mental workers sleep support ∙ Hyperactive people sleep induction ∙ Sleep induction for insomniacs ∙ Clear your mind and fall asleep ∙ Deep sleep induction
- Mind Training: Workout performance enhancer ∙ After-Workout recovery session ∙ Attention enhancer ∙ Mental workers support session ∙ Idea generation session ∙ Motivation enhancer ∙ Energy enhancer ∙ Creative tasks helper ∙ Concentration enhancer for studying ∙ Sensory-motor rhythm session.
60 Ambient Sounds
Birds ∙ Piano ∙ Cat ∙ City ∙ Clock ∙ Crickets ∙ Dolphins ∙ Fire ∙ Forest ∙ Frogs ∙ Heart ∙ Monk ∙ Music box ∙ Night ∙ Rain ∙ River ∙ Space ∙ Submarine ∙ Thunder ∙ Train ∙ Cave ∙ Water ∙ Whale ∙ White noise ∙ Wind ∙ Wind Chimes ∙ Jungle ∙ Flute ∙ African night ∙ Howling wolf ∙ Sea lion ∙ City park ∙ Lakeside ∙ Shopping mall ∙ Industrial ∙ Nightingale ∙ Spring birds ∙ Crowd ∙ Oscillating fan ∙ Swamp ∙ Dripping water ∙ Owls ∙ Tropical forest ∙ Factory ∙ PC fan ∙ Vacuum cleaner ∙ Fan ∙ Pirate ship ∙ Waterfall ∙ Fridge ∙ Pneumatic drill ∙ Waves ∙ Hair dryer ∙ Rain on window ∙ High Voltage ∙ Harbor ∙ Running water ∙ Winter blizzard ∙ Highway ∙ School
If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact us at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fixed application crash when selecting timer or soundscapes on iPads with iOS 9
- Compatibility with iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Plays in the background!
The best feature to me is that you can have these tomes going while you do other things on your phone; it's not held hostage, which is good, because some of these sessions are long. We're not talking 5 minutes here.
Also, there's this cool array of nature sounds you
can play independently of the tones. I play them at the desk at work so that I feel like I'm in a serene forest or beach or something.
Finally, the tones work and are the frequencies they claim to be. When I use this program (especially when walking) I feel great. And my insomnia disappears. I've been on lots of upper drugs before and was able to pass out in about 25 minutes.
Forgotten Great App
I wanted to put down 5 stars, but the developer seems to have forgotten all about this gem of software. It still works, and for the most part works well, but isn’t being actively developed. This means that at any moment it could just fall off the App Store into oblivion never to be seen again. Or at least could be unworkable on a new iPhone or something.
I hope that the developer updates it for full compatibility with all current devices and OSes. Maybe could add some improvements to the UI or add new features. I’d LOVE the ability to put this on in the background while I listened to podcasts or audio books. That may not be possible, but it sure would be helpful. Or an alternative could be to be able to run it on my Mac .. maybe a Mac version?
Been telling everyone about this app for five years now. Still go back to it time and time again. Easy to use and runs in the background, can’t ask for more than that.
The developer, RCS LT, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- UAB RCS LT
- 394.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © RCS LT
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.