Braun Family Care 12+
Fever Tracking & Care Guidance
Kaz USA, Inc.
Designed for iPhone
Braun Family Care helps you stay in control of your family's health all along their illness journeys, from first signs of illness to full recovery. Created exclusively for use with Braun’s connected thermometers, the app automatically syncs temperature readings for each user via Bluetooth and provide you with trusted guidance and homecare advice.
With Braun Family Care, life is again under control.
FEVER TRACKING AND TIMELINE LOGGING
- Keep track of temperatures, medication intakes and symptoms in a convenient timeline format
- Check fever evolution and medication impact with easy-to-understand chart
- Easily log symptoms, add pictures, record videos and capture sounds that you can share with your doctor.
AGE-BASED FEVER GUIDANCE AND HOMECARE ADVICE
- Suggest when a healthcare visit is needed and what steps can be taken to relieve fever at home
- Accredited source: Self Care Decisions, LLC. Self Care Decisions Care Guides are supplied by Schmitt Pediatric Guidelines, LLC (Most widely-used telephone care protocols in the US and Canada).
TREATMENT REMINDERS & DOCTOR VISIT PREPARATION
- Create helpful reminders for medication intake, temperature taking and Dr’s appointments.
- Note down in one place questions for doctor ahead of visit.
COLD & FLU MAP
- Check whether cold & flu are on the rise in your area
- Source: IQVIA Cold & Flu daily severity scores for Pediatrics and Adults in 150 large US metropolitan areas
FAMILY HEALTH JOURNAL
- Store in one place your family’s illness history, vaccinations, allergies, and weight & height growth.
THIS APP IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE. DO NOT IGNORE OR DELAY OBTAINING PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF INFORMATION GATHERED THROUGH USE OF THE APP.
This release contains performance improvements and bug fixes.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is highly appreciated.
Ratings and Reviews
I am able to use this app to sync with the device and retrieve the measured temperature records. I would love it even more if the synced data can be automatically imported into the Apple Health app.
Terrible app with lots of bugs
First, you have to scroll through pages and pages of terms and conditions and accept. Then you have to scroll through pages and pages of other terms and accept. You can finally create an account t after that.
Then you can add family members. When setting a birthdate, it wants a month and a year, but the only thing available is a month picker. You can’t choose any moth that is later than the current month, because that would be choosing a birthdate in the future. Yet you can’t choose a different year because the year picker doesn’t display until after you choose the month, tap done, and then tap the exact same field you were on, at which point the year and month picker actually both display at the same time.
I can’t add my entire family, as every time I add the sixth member, the app crashes.
Developer Response ,
We’d like to help you with this! Please email us at SocialSupport@helenoftroy.com so we can better address these concerns.
The only way to use this app is to agree to let them sell the information about you and your children’s temperatures, sure it’s supposedly anonymous, but if you know anything about data brokers this is simply not true. Braun and the app developers are awful to require this use of your personal health info, in order to use the app. I might understand if they provided you an opt in option (vs agree or you don’t get to use the Bluetooth) but my family’s health info should not be a requirement to use basic features of a product I already paid extra for (vs the cost of a non Bluetooth version). Braun you should be ashamed.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your concerns about privacy and we want to assure you we do not sell any data. All data is encrypted on the mobile device and is not shared with any outside entities. We use the raw data only for engineering purposes to improve product performance and debugging, and the names are not associated with the raw data. Additionally, we have done cybersecurity validation and privacy GDPR compliance to ensure the highest levels of security and privacy. If you ever need additional assistance, we can be contacted directly at SocialSupport@helenoftroy.com.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KAZ USA, Inc.
- 113.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Kaz USA, Inc.