Brawlhalla is a free platform fighting game with over 40 million players that supports up to 8 online in a single match with full cross-play. Join casual free-for-alls, queue for ranked matches, or make a custom room with your friends. Frequent updates. 50 unique characters and counting. Come fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla!
- Online Ranked 1v1 & 2v2 - Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Fight enemies solo or team up with your friends. Matches you against players near your skill level.
- 4 Player Online Free for All - Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- Cross-play Custom Rooms - Invite up to 8 friends on all platforms to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
- Many Game Modes - Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
- The Training Room - Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Plus: Best-in-class spectating, match recording and replay. Dozens of maps. Single player tournament mode. An online brawl-of-the-week. Experimental mode. Millions of players for fast matchmaking. Regional servers for low-latency online play. Frequent updates. Tons of esports events and tournaments. Excellent support for keyboard and controllers. Career history and cool progress rewards. Ranked seasons. Friendly devs. Fun, fair free-to-play. And much more.
How we do Free to Play
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases keeping you from the action. None of the premium content affects gameplay.
The Legend Rotation of eight free to play characters changes every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode.
You can also check out our “All Legends Pack” that immediately unlocks every character we’ve ever made and ever will make. Forever. Everything in the “Legends” tab in the in-game store would be yours to have. Note that this doesn’t unlock Crossovers.
- New Epic Crossover Event with AMC’s The Walking Dead!
- Rick Grimes, Michonne, & Daryl Dixon as Epic Crossovers.
- Event features a new game mode, KO Effect, Podium, & daily login bonus of 250 Gold!
- Brawlhalla’s Synthwave Battle Pass Season 2 continues with new weekly missions!
- Mako’s price has been reduced to 5400 Gold.
- Solidarity Emote for Charity still available.
- Game improvements & Bug Fixes
- Updated free-to-play Legend Rotation!
- More information at brawlhalla.com/patch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s what you’d expect for mobile
I like the game. It’s an almost perfect copy of the pc and console versions of the game. I like the controller compatibility, and the cross-play aspect. But there are definite problems with the game, like bugs, the UI, and other things. Latency is a big one. When you press a button, it takes more time for the input to register on mobile than it does on pc or console. When you finish a match, it takes up to 4 seconds to leave the post-match menu after you’ve already pressed the exit button. The UI is like if you created a knockoff copy of the game using the same assets. What’s up with the character select menu? Using an HD UI for the main menu but using a different resolution for character selection? Why not just use the sprites from the pc and console editions? Why is the corner menu so huge? These could all easily be fixed within a patch or two. I just want the mobile experience to be as equal to console and pc as it could be. thanks.
Teeny Online problem..
I did not expect the game to come out with a mobile version, it caught me off guard when I seen it available for free in the App Store. I was so happy and excited play and the game is just as enjoyable as it is on console. But there is one tiny problem with the game. You see, the offline games work smoothly, while the online games are a little choppy. I’ve checked my network, which is completely fine and I’ve turned of cross-players. I played online twice just fine, but the third time was a bit ridiculous. For some reason, my character seemed to be the only one lagging. Like, my character could be fighting and the next second, it’s lagging and gets shot out of the game. As I said before, I turned off cross-players to see if that would work, but I was still lagging and dying ridiculously. I tried to roll with but it was a bit aggravating. I feel as though the game would be complete if that problem would be fixed. Again, the game is awesome and I really love how it made its way to mobile, please keep it up. :>
Unbalanced and if u have bad WiFi you go 200 elo points down
Game = good. One question: where is Jake on online roster? He’s not even greyscale he’s just not there? Do I need to pay for him? I see him in training mode but nowhere else. I’m confused. Pls answer. Unique game too. Thought it was like smash bros, but I saw a video saying it wasn’t in a 5 second bit. Saw it on App Store and i got it. All games on my phone start with the word Brawl. Weird. Anyway great spin on platform fighter genre. Comparable to Rivals of Aether and Smash.
When I try to start a 1v1 Single Player Tournament between me and CPUs, it switches back to FFA.
I figured out the Jake situation. Also you might wanna reconsider online because when WiFi isn’t the best, characters just teleport across the screen which isn’t good in a game genre about positioning and avoiding attacks. Maybe rollback netcode would work well. It randomly just starts lagging and I lost ELO because it started lagging at the end of the match.
My Ulgrim was at 1320 and then after a lot of laggy games, I went down to 1180 and it takes a long time to get back there. So make quitting less punitive. Because I have to quit a lot.
Also I lost 15 elo because my game was bugging.
Nerd scythe and make greatsword have a bit less end lag.
I hate it when reviewers give one star for one problem but right now I love this game. Fix the online pls.
- 677.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Blue Mammoth Games. All Rights Reserved. Brawlhalla is a registered or unregistered trademark of Blue Mammoth Games in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- 140 Mammoth Coins $5.99
- 340 Mammoth Coins $12.99
- All Legends $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.