Brawlhalla is a free platform fighting game with over 40 million players that supports up to 8 online in a single match with full cross-play. Join casual free-for-alls, queue for ranked matches, or make a custom room with your friends. Frequent updates. 50 unique characters and counting. Come fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla!
- Online Ranked 1v1 & 2v2 - Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Fight enemies solo or team up with your friends. Matches you against players near your skill level.
- 4 Player Online Free for All - Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- Cross-play Custom Rooms - Invite up to 8 friends on all platforms to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
- Many Game Modes - Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
- The Training Room - Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Plus: Best-in-class spectating, match recording and replay. Dozens of maps. Single player tournament mode. An online brawl-of-the-week. Experimental mode. Millions of players for fast matchmaking. Regional servers for low-latency online play. Frequent updates. Tons of esports events and tournaments. Excellent support for keyboard and controllers. Career history and cool progress rewards. Ranked seasons. Friendly devs. Fun, fair free-to-play. And much more.
How we do Free to Play
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases keeping you from the action. None of the premium content affects gameplay.
The Legend Rotation of eight free to play characters changes every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode.
You can also check out our “All Legends Pack” that immediately unlocks every character we’ve ever made and ever will make. Forever. Everything in the “Legends” tab in the in-game store would be yours to have. Note that this doesn’t unlock Crossovers.
- Perfect! Street Fighter arrives in Patch 6.01
- New Ryu, Chun-Li, & Akuma Epic Crossovers! With custom Signature FX, dedicated Roster spots, & more.
- New Game Mode & Brawl of the Week: Street Brawl. See who will be the last Brawler standing in this new Street Fighter inspired game mode!
- Satsui no Hado: Intimidating new Emote
- Soothing New Kapukon Yu Podium
- For more information, go to brawlhalla.com/patch
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game but I give it 4 stars because..
I love this game but I gave it 4 stars because sometimes the game is unfair. For example, if I play friendly 2 v 2 and the opposite team hits me while I can’t hit them back at times, it’s not fair because I understand that when you get hit you can’t move, but in this scenario I didn’t get hit and I’m trying to hit them but it won’t let me and in fact they end up hitting me and I fall. Speaking of falling, it’s not fair that when I get hit, I can’t get up even tho I know I can get up. It’s weird because I know there is a way to get back up if u fall but when I try to, it won’t let me. Also I think Brawlhalla should make a RULE where the player HAS TO HAVE A WEAPON IN ORDER FOR THE OPPONENT TO FIGHT BACK. Like don’t you think it’s unfair if at some point in the game, your partner dies and u are left at 2 v 1 and both have weapons while u don’t?? Like that’s technically cheating. Ok well that’s all the problems I think that should be fixed. I hope this review helps anyone who might want to know if there is problems in the game. Other than that tho, I do think this game is AMAZING 🤩. It has a lot of characters to choose from and each character is different. There is different modes and each character comes with 2 different types of weapons. Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day/ night and thank you for reading all the way down here. Also sorry for the long review, I never wrote this much Lol, oki Byee 🥰
Awesome & addictive
So far my expectations have been blown away by Brawlhalla. I was expecting a cheap arcade game when I downloaded but this game literally has so much detail to it for a mobile app and makes it really fun to play and learn the fighting styles. I like how you can make each character individually customized to your liking with colors and in app purchases. I’ve excelled a lot in a short amount of time and it is a very competitive atmosphere. However I will say the lag is somewhat insane but I guess that’s to be expected. Overall I have a great time playing when I’m not lagging. I often find myself being the last one standing paired against two skilled opponents so I believe a great addition to the game in the future would be to possibly add a transformation when your characters is super low on health with one life left in the red zone. I think that would take it to the next level and bring a chance of redemption for skilled players. Other than that it’s a great lil mobile game and I’d recommend it.
Really good fighter game for mobile
This game is pretty fun and has no ads, it’s pretty addictive and has something new to do every week! Tired of using the same nine legends to beat up your foes? The free legends rotate every Wednesday. Tired of having your favorite fighter be unavailable every week. Buy the legend with free coins you get by fighting, doing the weekly brawl, or logging in daily. Think this game is pay to win? It’s not! The only thing to purchase are skins, weapons skins, ko effects, buddies(the people who drag you to the map after you fall, you get one for free btw) a battle pass, or chests that rotate every two days. If you do get this game, I recommend choosing the mad hatter himself, caspian. He is my current favorite pick. This game is fun on mobile, but connect a Bluetooth controller, and fun just keeps coming! I personally prefer controller over buttons because my hands aren’t that quick. But try this game out! It goes easy on new players in the ranked 1v1. But it’s not just that, there’s 2v2, friendly 2v2( same as 2v2 but you can’t hit your friends) experimental 1v1 (try out new features!) mini games like brawl down, Kung foot, horde, walker attack, and many more! Plus, crossovers! They’ve got shovel knight characters, wwe characters, adventure time, Steven universe, the walking dead, and more!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 870.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Blue Mammoth Games. All Rights Reserved. Brawlhalla is a registered or unregistered trademark of Blue Mammoth Games in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- 140 Mammoth Coins $5.99
- 340 Mammoth Coins $12.99
- 540 Mammoth Coins $19.99
- All Legends $19.99
- Brawlhalla Battle Pass S3 $9.99
- 1000 Mammoth Coins $34.99
- 1600 Mammoth Coins $49.99
- Brawlhalla Battle Pass S4 $9.99
- Brawlhalla Battle Pass S2 $9.99
- Brawlhalla - BCX 2021 Pack $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.