Brawlhalla is a free platform fighting game with over 80 million players that supports up to 8 online in a single match with full cross-play. Join casual free-for-alls, queue for ranked matches, or make a custom room with your friends. Frequent updates. 50 unique characters and counting. Come fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla!
- Online Ranked 1v1 & 2v2 - Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Fight enemies solo or team up with your friends. Matches you against players near your skill level.
- 4 Player Online Free for All - Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- Cross-play Custom Rooms - Invite up to 8 friends on all platforms to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
- Many Game Modes - Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
- The Training Room - Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Plus: Best-in-class spectating, match recording and replay. Dozens of maps. Single player tournament mode. An online brawl-of-the-week. Experimental mode. Millions of players for fast matchmaking. Regional servers for low-latency online play. Frequent updates. Tons of esports events and tournaments. Excellent support for keyboard and controllers. Career history and cool progress rewards. Ranked seasons. Friendly devs. Fun, fair free-to-play. And much more.
How we do Free to Play
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases keeping you from the action. None of the premium content affects gameplay.
The Legend Rotation of eight free to play characters changes every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode.
You can also check out our “All Legends Pack” that immediately unlocks every character we’ve ever made and ever will make. Forever. Everything in the “Legends” tab in the in-game store would be yours to have. Note that this doesn’t unlock Crossovers.
- New Items in Mallhalla: Impress everyone on the court with a new Emote, welcome Starlet Munin to the stage, and meet Sniffles the slime gecko! All these & more now in Mallhalla.
- Celebrate the springtime when Bloomhalla begins on April 27th with even more exclusive seasonal items!
- Ranked Season 24: Play Ranked 1v1 Switchcraft in the seasonal queue to climb the Ranked Ladder and earn Glory.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game but I give it 4 stars because..
I love this game but I gave it 4 stars because sometimes the game is unfair. For example, if I play friendly 2 v 2 and the opposite team hits me while I can’t hit them back at times, it’s not fair because I understand that when you get hit you can’t move, but in this scenario I didn’t get hit and I’m trying to hit them but it won’t let me and in fact they end up hitting me and I fall. Speaking of falling, it’s not fair that when I get hit, I can’t get up even tho I know I can get up. It’s weird because I know there is a way to get back up if u fall but when I try to, it won’t let me. Also I think Brawlhalla should make a RULE where the player HAS TO HAVE A WEAPON IN ORDER FOR THE OPPONENT TO FIGHT BACK. Like don’t you think it’s unfair if at some point in the game, your partner dies and u are left at 2 v 1 and both have weapons while u don’t?? Like that’s technically cheating. Ok well that’s all the problems I think that should be fixed. I hope this review helps anyone who might want to know if there is problems in the game. Other than that tho, I do think this game is AMAZING 🤩. It has a lot of characters to choose from and each character is different. There is different modes and each character comes with 2 different types of weapons. Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day/ night and thank you for reading all the way down here. Also sorry for the long review, I never wrote this much Lol, oki Byee 🥰
Fun but Here’s an Idea
The game is very fun, amusing, and addicting. The only problem I have with the game is that I feel there should be a way for matchmaking to put similar ranked opponents in the same match. Reason being say there’s an elite player (who we know is elite because they have invested money into the game so that the character they have could win more easily with more strength, speed, and other ablities) that get matched with a lower ranked opponent (who we know is lowered ranked because they have not invested any money in the game because they only want to play the game to have fun during spare time with their friends whom are unfortunately busy so said opponent decides to play alone), and throughout the whole game the lower ranked Opponent is getting demolished. The elite player is barely given a good fight. The whole situation in itself is frustrating to both because it’s too easy for the elite and too difficult to the lower ranked opponent. To avoid this situation from happening the matchmaking coding device should only match the best with the best and the less with the less. So therefore the best would have a good fight, and the less will not feel cheated. I am the less, and would love a fair shot.
Really good fighter game for mobile
This game is pretty fun and has no ads, it’s pretty addictive and has something new to do every week! Tired of using the same nine legends to beat up your foes? The free legends rotate every Wednesday. Tired of having your favorite fighter be unavailable every week. Buy the legend with free coins you get by fighting, doing the weekly brawl, or logging in daily. Think this game is pay to win? It’s not! The only thing to purchase are skins, weapons skins, ko effects, buddies(the people who drag you to the map after you fall, you get one for free btw) a battle pass, or chests that rotate every two days. If you do get this game, I recommend choosing the mad hatter himself, caspian. He is my current favorite pick. This game is fun on mobile, but connect a Bluetooth controller, and fun just keeps coming! I personally prefer controller over buttons because my hands aren’t that quick. But try this game out! It goes easy on new players in the ranked 1v1. But it’s not just that, there’s 2v2, friendly 2v2( same as 2v2 but you can’t hit your friends) experimental 1v1 (try out new features!) mini games like brawl down, Kung foot, horde, walker attack, and many more! Plus, crossovers! They’ve got shovel knight characters, wwe characters, adventure time, Steven universe, the walking dead, and more!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 953.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Blue Mammoth Games. All Rights Reserved. Brawlhalla is a registered or unregistered trademark of Blue Mammoth Games in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- 140 Mammoth Coins $5.99
- 340 Mammoth Coins $12.99
- All Legends $19.99
- 540 Mammoth Coins $19.99
- 1600 Mammoth Coins $49.99
- 1000 Mammoth Coins $34.99
- Brawlhalla Battle Pass S3 $9.99
- Brawlhalla Battle Pass S4 $9.99
- Brawlhalla Battle Pass S2 $9.99
- Brawlhalla Battle Pass S5 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.