Brawlhalla is a free platform fighting game with over 80 million players that supports up to 8 online in a single match with full cross-play. Join casual free-for-alls, queue for ranked matches, or make a custom room with your friends. Frequent updates. 50 unique characters and counting. Come fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla!
- Online Ranked 1v1 & 2v2 - Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Fight enemies solo or team up with your friends. Matches you against players near your skill level.
- 4 Player Online Free for All - Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- Cross-play Custom Rooms - Invite up to 8 friends on all platforms to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
- Many Game Modes - Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
- The Training Room - Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Plus: Best-in-class spectating, match recording and replay. Dozens of maps. Single player tournament mode. An online brawl-of-the-week. Experimental mode. Millions of players for fast matchmaking. Regional servers for low-latency online play. Frequent updates. Tons of esports events and tournaments. Excellent support for keyboard and controllers. Career history and cool progress rewards. Ranked seasons. Friendly devs. Fun, fair free-to-play. And much more.
How we do Free to Play
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases keeping you from the action. None of the premium content affects gameplay.
The Legend Rotation of eight free to play characters changes every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode.
You can also check out our “All Legends Pack” that immediately unlocks every character we’ve ever made and ever will make. Forever. Everything in the “Legends” tab in the in-game store would be yours to have. Note that this doesn’t unlock Crossovers.
- Witness Ember's epic return to the Fangwild! Battle Pass Season 6 brings a forest of all-new missions and exclusive rewards for all.
- Heatwave 2022! The hottest event of the year will start on July 13th with exclusive seasonal items!
- For those in pursuit of Glory, Ranked Season 25 will also begin on July 13th.
- For more information, go to brawlhalla.com/patch
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game but I give it 4 stars because..
I love this game but I gave it 4 stars because sometimes the game is unfair. For example, if I play friendly 2 v 2 and the opposite team hits me while I can’t hit them back at times, it’s not fair because I understand that when you get hit you can’t move, but in this scenario I didn’t get hit and I’m trying to hit them but it won’t let me and in fact they end up hitting me and I fall. Speaking of falling, it’s not fair that when I get hit, I can’t get up even tho I know I can get up. It’s weird because I know there is a way to get back up if u fall but when I try to, it won’t let me. Also I think Brawlhalla should make a RULE where the player HAS TO HAVE A WEAPON IN ORDER FOR THE OPPONENT TO FIGHT BACK. Like don’t you think it’s unfair if at some point in the game, your partner dies and u are left at 2 v 1 and both have weapons while u don’t?? Like that’s technically cheating. Ok well that’s all the problems I think that should be fixed. I hope this review helps anyone who might want to know if there is problems in the game. Other than that tho, I do think this game is AMAZING 🤩. It has a lot of characters to choose from and each character is different. There is different modes and each character comes with 2 different types of weapons. Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day/ night and thank you for reading all the way down here. Also sorry for the long review, I never wrote this much Lol, oki Byee 🥰
Fun but Here’s an Idea
The game is very fun, amusing, and addicting. The only problem I have with the game is that I feel there should be a way for matchmaking to put similar ranked opponents in the same match. Reason being say there’s an elite player (who we know is elite because they have invested money into the game so that the character they have could win more easily with more strength, speed, and other ablities) that get matched with a lower ranked opponent (who we know is lowered ranked because they have not invested any money in the game because they only want to play the game to have fun during spare time with their friends whom are unfortunately busy so said opponent decides to play alone), and throughout the whole game the lower ranked Opponent is getting demolished. The elite player is barely given a good fight. The whole situation in itself is frustrating to both because it’s too easy for the elite and too difficult to the lower ranked opponent. To avoid this situation from happening the matchmaking coding device should only match the best with the best and the less with the less. So therefore the best would have a good fight, and the less will not feel cheated. I am the less, and would love a fair shot.
Really good game and I would love to play it forever
Oml! This game can make me mad so much but mad in the way you your not mad at the game just the player I played this for so long and thing I’m decent on mobile or more and love to do combos like scythe even though it’s really hard to do combos with scythe and think this game is a 5. I was looking at what people were saying and someone said they couldn’t move when they got hit and I think their dumb, when you get hit your not able to move until their done hitting you or maybe dodge. Do you think pc or controller are better than mobile, I’ll say that pc and controller have talent because controller and pc ones faster and doesn’t lag but I never face lag when playing brawl I did at first but when I kept playing the less of the lag I got until I got no lag also I just think pc and controller have just talent if I try hard and do more combos know when people will dodge I can be better I even beat some before. At first people think this is a super smash copy I won’t say that it does for people who never played it as much but the game is so much different than super smash. I love this game but I just have problems with people who commented about not be able to move when they got hit, or the lag, but this game is so good wish more love for this game.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 884.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 Blue Mammoth Games. All Rights Reserved. Brawlhalla is a registered or unregistered trademark of Blue Mammoth Games in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- 140 Mammoth Coins $5.99
- 340 Mammoth Coins $12.99
- All Legends $19.99
- 540 Mammoth Coins $19.99
- Brawlhalla Battle Pass S6 $9.99
- 1000 Mammoth Coins $34.99
- 1600 Mammoth Coins $49.99
- Brawlhalla Battle Pass S3 $9.99
- Brawlhalla Battle Pass S4 $9.99
- Brawlhalla Battle Pass S2 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.