Learn deep breathing through breath control to increase mindfulness, reduce stress, and increase vitality.
Breathe IN Mind ON App has been designed for you to make powerful changes in your life by changing your own breathing patterns. Your breathing patterns are directly related to your state of mind and level of stress. You can change the way you feel and level of stress by changing the way you breathe.
This app was designed to train your breath from a rapid erratic tempo to a slow and uniformed tempo through its customized settings.
How it works?
1. Set aside 5-20 minutes to practice each day or more
2. Choose a location where you won’t be interrupted
3. Find a seated position or lying down comfortably
4. Check-in by selecting an emoji that best expresses your overall state of mind, level of stress, and condition of tension in your body
5. Set the duration of time for your inhale, hold, exhale, and hold (1 cycle of breath)
6. We recommend starting with a 6-3-6-3 breathing cycle for 5-20 minutes or work your way up to it. (inhale 6 seconds, hold 3 seconds, exhale 6 seconds, hold 3 seconds: repeat)
7. Check-in at the end of your session to compare your overall mental state, stress level, and condition of tension in your body by selecting the corresponding emoji
Download Breathe IN Mind ON and try it for yourself!
This app allows you to save your customized cycles of breath control so you can access easily your breathing practices and start calming your mind. You can access your progress in the provided tracker.
As an added BONUS, you can set reminders through the Breathe IN Mind ON App for any day or time to remind yourself to practice your mindfulness breathing.
Improvements and bug fixes and more stability
Ratings and Reviews
This app helps me take breaks during the day and focus on my breathing. After 2 minutes of breathing I’m energized and ready to get back to work!
Breath is the key
So simple and easy to use. A quick hit to relax and reset.
This app is an excellent way to de-stress and reset back to homeostasis after moments of stress. Thank you so much!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.