Addictive 3D puzzle to wake up your brain
Move bricks to take out the Core Brick
[How to play]
Move Core Brick to the exit.
Every brick has to be moved in an elongated direction.
You can't move bricks out of the box.
• Meet more than 700 brain teasing stages in 14 various themes.
• It's simple and easy enough for everyone to play.
• There are 5 difficulty levels available for all players; from easy to master.
• Choose and play a particular level you want to try, without having to clear in order.
• Compete with other players around the world in a daily puzzle mode.
• Take your time. There is no time limit.
• Enjoy our brilliant and unique texture and sound design of each block.
• Ask for hint when needed, and use 'Undo' feature to correct mistakes.
• You don't need an Internet connection to play the game.
Play Brickscape now on your phones and tablets!
For any question or suggestion, feel free to let us know. We are very much welcome to hear from you.
Please contact email@example.com with any inquiry or feedback.
minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Fun 3D take on Rush Hour
It’s Rush Hour, but in 3D. You probably already know if you like these types of games, and if you do, I recommend this one as an imaginative twist on the core 2D concept for sure.
This one works very well for this concept. Only real complaints I have are that a couple of the piece skins make distinguishing between blocks a bit difficult, and that the undo function should not be a commodity. Other Rush Hour like games let you undo for free, why not this one?
This game does have AR functionality. Haven’t tried it myself, but if you like that, it seems like a neat additional feature. The game also has a generated daily puzzle, so there is new content for it, but it’s only accessible to people able to clear Hard/Expert level puzzles most of the time .
Those points aside, very much like this game. Starts easy but gets a lot harder as you play it. Recommended for any fan of sliding block style puzzle games.
So unique with AR!
5 minutes into playing this game in AR and im already obsessed!! Highly recommend to people that get tired of most games within 10 minutes.. You won't get tired of this one! Just my opinion.
Pros: This is a great game. I mean beautiful graphics! It’s chill and calming.
Cons: I understand that there has to be a certain amount of ad pop-ups but that’s not my issue. Sometimes I can’t exit out of the ads and get back to the game smoothly. This happens about every four levels. What really made me upset was the content. There are the Scientology💩💩💩 ads that gets stuck on the screen and it won’t go away until you press the “learn more” button. I am NOT into religion in no shape or form! I don’t like feeling forced to view such garbage! I have a iPad 6th gen. I don’t know if that has anything to do with the smooth transitions.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 246.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 5minlab Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All Themes Stage Pack $2.99
- HINT x10 $0.99
- UNDO x20 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.