You are not alone on the recovery journey!
Brighter Bite is a loving and resourceful buddy to help you understand, track, and recover from eating disorders.
- "Coping Chat" with 20+ Therapeutic techniques to help you relax during hard times
- Easily track meals (with pictures!) and eating disorder behaviors
- Easily track mood and thoughts
- Gain insights with eating disorder assessment test
- Organize and filter your diary in an easy-to-view format
- Export tracked data to a shareable PDF report
- Gain recovery insights from analysis graphs based on recorded data
- Access essential recovery resources including knowledge, treatment, communities, and more.
- Build up your own resources to cope with distress
- See daily motivation quotes to put a smile on your face
- Completely FREE
We use ACT and DBT techniques to help you navigate through dark times.
Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) helps you stop avoiding, denying, and struggling with your inner emotions and, instead, accept that these deeper feelings are appropriate responses to certain situations. It assists you to accept hardships and commit to making necessary changes.
Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) teaches you how to live in the moment, cope healthily with stress, regulate emotions, and improve relationships with others.
Our Website: https://brighterbiteproject.wixsite.com/website
Have feedback for us? https://forms.gle/PN7J3RCLFRVejiZa7
Need support? https://forms.gle/KUsXTUQL9v3RofMB8
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed bugs when deleting food logs.
Ratings and Reviews
This is wonderful!
I am in recovery from anorexia and exercise addiction, and I have a lot of anxiety on a daily basis—worrying and overthinking everything from food to my schedule. I have only had BrighterBite for two days now, and it’s wonderful! The little friend character that is available for virtual chats offers such heartfelt, loving advice for how to retrain the mind to be kinder and calmer. There is a notebook for recording thoughts, and the background music sounds like it came out of a Miyazaki film. I am so grateful for BrighterBite and highly recommend it to anyone else who struggles with worries! :)
It’s good. I love how simple it is with the nice music in the background. The only problem I have with it is the 600 word limit. I have a lot of thoughts and it’s hard to condescend them into 600 words 😅 but other then that it’s a good app.
Best ED Recovery App Backed by Scientific Research
As one of the Beta users, I’m confident this is the best ED Recovery app in the market. The developer of the app has put numerous thoughts and efforts to integrate scientific methods to help others with ED.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brighter Bite LLC
- 111.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Brighter Bite LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.