Control and manage your BrightSign digital signage media player directly from your iPad or iPhone. Select any BrightSign player connected to the local network, and then use your mobile device to change user variables for the current presentation, or to trigger presentation events and transitions.
All locally connected BrightSign players are automatically detected. Select a player, and controls for that player's presentation are immediately available for real time interaction.
· Locally connected BrightSign players are automatically detected
· Any connected player can be selected for control or management
· User variables and events are automatically displayed for each selected unit, allowing direct user input and interaction with the running presentation
· Custom event triggers can be added directly within the app
· Remote snapshots of the current presentation can be viewed within the app for presentations created with BrightAuthor 4.1 or later
· Remote Snapshot preferences for connected players can be configured, allowing for the adjustment of parameters such as snapshot frequency and orientation
· The Diagnostic facilities for each unit can be directly accessed and managed
1. Added Landscape orientation for iPads.
2. Added Reordering option for Action Buttons.
3. Fixed Issue related to Snapshot not displaying for some users.
Ratings and Reviews
App will not refresh after an action is sent. When action to load new page (and new set of actions), the actions from the previous page stay on app and no longer effective. Users need to return to app home and re open selected player to refresh the action list. Previous version was better for me.
Offline players don’t come back online
When a player goes offline it moves to the offline tab in the app but when it goes back online it doesn’t comeback to active on the app... you have to delete the player and re-add. Annoying.
Might be time for an update to this app. I have a few feature requests I'm getting from my showroom managers and just noticed that "last updated" timestamp.
- BrightSign, LLC
- 61.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 BrightSign, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.