Your child will love to do math tasks - because this is a game - complete with levels, goals, nice graphics and music. Your child can practice all the elementary math operations, and you, as a parent, can set what task to practice.
**** Children's Technology Review - Editor's choice (May 2011) ****
**** Featured in Staff Favorites on App Store main page! (July 2011) ****
>> We have also version for Mac, look for Bubbling Math on Mac App Store <<
* 9 different graphic levels with nice music and sounds - will make it difficult for you to stop your child from solving math tasks
* Task configuration - easy, but powerful - to help you set what your child will practice - based on his age and skill
* Parents section - with detailed results - you will know how many tasks your child has finished and you can even view which tasks your child finished incorrectly
* We are motivating - not only to learn, but motivating to continue with additional tasks, because when each new level is unlocked, your child can also get 3 cups for every level (Bronze, Silver, Gold) - and it is not easy to get a Gold cup!
We have developed this game with the help of children and teachers. Children have helped us make it fun, and teachers have ensured that it is right from an education point of view.
3 easy steps to use:
1. Start app and select the types of tasks that your child will practice
2. Give iPad to your child. Now you can leave your child alone - most children know exactly what they should do :-) Or you can just watch so you can see your child enjoying - yes, believe me - math tasks
3. After your child has finished, you can go through the incorrect answers with your child, or just quickly look at the type of task that is causing the biggest problem
- you can reset game to a default state. This is useful should you want to try the game before you give it to your child, or if you want to let your child start again (possibly at a different speed)
- you can set the game speed in the Parents' section
And we are leaving the best until the end – because this is just the beginning. We are preparing new levels, new challenges and new game types.
What we do love is your feedback. Honestly, we do not know the tastes of all the parents and children worldwide, so if you have any ideas or requests for additional features, we will be only too pleased to incorporate them in the next versions. Please write to us at email@example.com. We are happy, when our customers are happy.
Jindrich & Jan from TappyTaps
PS: Check out our other apps, so you can see that we are responsible developers with a great record of developing applications for the iPhone/iPad.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- updated for new iPads and iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Because you can win trophies and unlock levels my 6 year old loves this app. He keeps playing so he can get a trophy and unlock the next level. I do hope they include even more levels in future updates as my 6 year old has almost unlocked them all already. It's also great that you can set it to their level of math skill as well. Some questions are easy and some he really has to think about. I really like it as a learning app.
The app I need for kids!
I use these app with both my daughters (6 and 10) as I can set difficulty level and type of math skills to train. The game play is very simple but I reach the goal - kids do what I select. But the greatest thing is that you can track the results - in the parents' menu you see success% and the list of the sums with mistakes. So I do not need to sit with kids to see how they fulfil tasks, I can check it later.
Cute game with the ability to report to parents the results of your child's progress. Love how it shows the problems they get wrong so you can review them with your child.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TappyTaps s.r.o.
- 49.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © Jan a Jindrich Sarson 2011
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.