Meet Bucket - the first bucket list social media app designed to connect us through real experiences. Because social media has become too focused on likes, followers, and filters, we made one focused on goals, community, and authenticity.
How Bucket works:
• Create and share your bucket list, filled with "buckets" created by you or other users
• See what your friends or the rest of the world are adding to their lists on the home feed
• Search and get inspired on the explore page, filled with new ideas and collections every week
• Complete the things on your bucket list by posting a photo and sharing the story
• See what you have in common with friends (or strangers) - yes, this will be great for weekend plans and date ideas
So that's what you can do on the app, but why did we make it?
• We believe that social media should be used to build genuine connections and share authentic experiences.
• Until now, social media has been primarily focused on connecting people through *past* experiences. Bucket is here to break that cycle by connecting people through their *future* experiences - aka intentions and aspirations.
• Life is a miracle. We are literally floating in space on a giant rock. There are an infinite amount of things on this rock to try, taste, experience, learn and see. We celebrate trying to do it all.
So, what do you want to do?
Hit that download button and find out.
* Add up to 10 users in a shared collection
* Copy an entire collection
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea that turns your goals into a reality
Every year on New Years, I set goals for myself like everybody. And like most people, I don’t follow through with a lot of them. Instead of doing this once a year, you can constantly be completing your goals and create new ones on this app. The best part is that you have the ability to see other people’s goals and if it’s something that interests you, you can make that your goal to complete it as well. Before using this app, there’s plenty of goals I never would’ve thought about completing.
Bad: Kept bugging out and crashing when I tried to use the basic function of adding another bucket. Released too soon. The most core basic function of the app shouldn’t be that buggy on first release. It’s frustrating that I tried adding the same bucket 60 times, exiting the app, closing the app, and ended up just writing it down in Keep Notes instead. Most people will just give up on the app if this happens to them.
Advice: Besides fixing above, make buckets more editable/customizable (so we don’t have to delete one to edit our made bucket), add an optional “complete by:” date for each bucket
Good: Really well designed, fits in well with the current minimalistic app dev, I like the idea of friends, I like seeing the people I love achieving their goals. Great core idea
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for leaving such a thoughtful and comprehensive review. This feedback helps us immensely. With that being said, we are sorry to hear that your first experience on Bucket had crashes and bugs. We are working to fix issues related to this and will have an update out by the end of the week.
We have a lot of updates and improvements coming to Bucket and hope that you'll stay along for the ride :)
This app is going to blow up
I’m someone who always wants to make fun plans, but does the same thing over and over because I can’t think of something new to do. I will never be saying “there’s nothing to do,” or “I’ve done it all” ever again!! I’ve lived in San Diego my whole life, and Bucket reminds me that there’s countless amazing experiences in my hometown that I’ve never tried. And outside of San Diego, too, I love being inspired by the recommended experiences and the creative ones my friends come up with. I feel... excited about life...😳🤩
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neel Kumar
- 46.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Bucket, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.