Buffer: Plan & Schedule Posts 4+
Social Media Campaign Planner
- Offers In-App Purchases
Schedule Your Instagram Stories with Buffer!
Buffer is the most intuitive and affordable social media management tool for small businesses. With Buffer, scheduling, planning and publishing social media content is easier than ever. Best of all, you can see detailed social media analytics across multiple social media platforms. Schedule social content, get engagement data and insights, and see all of your posts in one place.
Whether you need to create scheduled posts, view engagement data, or plan your content cadence, Buffer is your seamless social media tracking and publishing solution that saves you time, money, and eliminates the guesswork out of social media. With Buffer, it’s easy to measure your social media performance to better deliver high engagement content.
Preview analytics on an intuitive and detailed dashboard, so you can plan your next posts confidently. Looking to schedule Instagram posts or test a new feed layout? Trying out TikTok videos? Targeting a new audience new on LinkedIn? With Buffer, understanding your social media analytics is easier than ever, so you can hit the ground running better and faster.
Schedule, plan, collaborate and publish – all from Buffer. It’s your all-in-one social media solution for your growing business. Find your audience today!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BUFFER
INTUITIVE CONTENT SCHEDULING FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
• Draft and publish content to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Google Business Profiles, Mastodon, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
• Our Instagram planner lets you plan your Insta feed and Instagram Stories ahead of time.
• On a time crunch? Seamlessly schedule posts for weeks and months ahead and edit them easily
PREVIEW DETAILED ANALYTICS FROM ONE PLACE
• Get easy-to-read analytics for every update you share.
• Use Overview to preview your scheduled posts in one place and gain insight into how your posts perform across channels.
EASY TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNER
• Get an at-a-glance view of all the content you have lined up with our Social Media Calendar.
• Create a consistent presence across your social accounts with the calendar view.
• Easily view your content calendar and plan social media content across all your social media platforms
• Share from all of your favorite apps. Including scheduling native retweets from most Twitter apps!
NEED HELP? GET 24/7 SUPPORT
Get world class support from your friends at Buffer via email and social media.
You can also add to Buffer from your favorite browser using our Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Do you have any questions for us?
- You can now Schedule Your Instagram Stories with Buffer!
- Some behind the scenes work which will be revealed soon, but we think you’ll like it!
- Resolved some issues with icons shown on Media items within the Composer, ensuring they match our validation logic.
- Various updates to validation for Instagram Reels around length and aspect ratio to match Buffer on the Web.
- Added the ability to swipe Left/Right to navigate between days within the Calendar.
- Added additional Composer options when editing a Draft, making it easier to move a Draft to Queue or for Approval.
- Improved Navigation Bar behavior within Ideas.
- Fixes some accessibility issues with buttons within the Composer.
- Improved handling of Buffer detecting links within your clipboard; the app will no longer ask permission when re-opening the app from the background unless iOS is confident the clipboard contains a link.
- If Notification Permissions are denied we now send you directly over to the Notifications screen within Settings, rather than to the Buffer overall Settings.
- Resolves a few issues relating to Voice Control.
- Resolved a bug where the Pinterest Title wouldn’t be pulled across when Customizing an update.
- Removed New Badge alongside Content and Mastodon, ready for some new exciting additions.
- Improved copy to be clearer when a queue is filled.
- Improved handling within the Composer when attaching a second video within the Composer, which is currently not supported.
- Added an additional permissions check when presenting the Camera within the Composer without Photo Library permissions, which is required and previously result in the photo taken in the moment being lost.
Ratings and Reviews
Edited: Can’t set Instagram post locations for a week now!
Buffer finally corrected the issues below people were having with adding locations to Instagram scheduled posts. Now all is back to working perfectly and with ease. Thank you for finally solving that issue, Buffer! You are by far my favorite post scheduler and I was struggling without being able to use you. So happy to be back using Buffer!
I’ve been using this app with my Instagram business account to schedule and automatically post on the date and at the precise time without any issues until a week ago when I was setting up a post and I went to type in my location (it’s an app search feature) and the app said it couldn’t find my location (I tested multiple locations, nothing came up) and so I hit cancel on that location screen and then the entire app freezes and I can’t do anything else with the app until I restart my iPhone. I’ve contacted Buffer who says they are working on the issue, but it’s been going on for over a week. Sadly, it’s time to find another Instagram scheduling/auto post app. Buffer customer service is not helpful whatsoever!!!
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the issues here! We've resolved the issues with location tagging, we had to work with Facebook to get this resolved which took a little longer than we hoped. https://status.buffer.com/incidents/wlwrzxn8fk23
Buffer is a no-brainer!
Buffer has changed the way I do business. As an entrepreneur my schedule is different every day. I will go days at a time where I am not at my desk/computer. Buffer gives me the freedom to manage all of my social media accounts on the go (iPhone) but the most important piece to me is the ability to schedule out posts well in advance. I may get 1 day a week at my desk to produce content. The ability to make 30-40 posts in one day and schedule everything out 1-2 months in advance is a game-changer.
During the Summer I am running from gym to gym running workouts and I never have to think about my social media because it runs itself.
I have no idea what I did before Buffer!
Deleted my account
When the new sign in methods came into play, I wasn't concerned. I had signed up with an email address in the first place, I always do when the option is available. Didn't use this for a while as I had no need, open it last week and boom. Account is gone. Try signing in on desktop website/safari extension. Same situation. I reach out for help and am told over and over for a week straight that I don't have an account. Y'all DELETED IT. FOR NO REASON. Never been so frustrated with a support experience of this kind outside of battling Tumblr for 5 years to get my original account back and Wordpress' terrible support system. I'm putting Buffer in this same bucket now. I don't know who told tech people they're all smart, but this is a boneheaded move. I didn't even get an email from you guys about the sign in system change. I haven't gotten any emails from you in a while until last week and I'm so disappointed with this whole experience that I'm not using your platform anymore. It's not that it's bad quality, it's just clear you're not doing enough communication and QA to make this viable. Someday that's going to come back to bit y'all in the foot and I'm not gonna sit around waiting to get burned a second time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Buffer, Inc.
- 140 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Buffer, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro for 1 Month $14.99
- Essentials - 1 Channel $5.99
- Essentials - 2 Channels $11.99
- Pro for 1 Year $144.99
- Small Business for 1 Month $99.99
- Essentials - 3 Channels $17.99
- Pro for 1 Month $14.99
- Essentials - 4 Channels $23.99
- Essentials - 5 Channels $29.99
- Small Business $99.99