Plan & schedule your social media campaigns. Track your progress with analytics.
Buffer is the most intuitive and affordable social media management tool for small business. Schedule social content, get engagement data and insights, and see all of your posts in one place.
Why you'll love Buffer:
• Draft and publish content to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
• Plan Instagram Stories ahead of time.
• Get easy-to-read analytics for every update you share.
• Preview your scheduled posts in one place and gain insight into how your posts perform across channels with our new Overview.
• Create a consistent presence across your social accounts with the calendar view.
• Share from all of your favourite apps. Including scheduling native retweets from most Twitter apps!
• Get world class support from your friends at Buffer.
You can also add to Buffer from your favourite browser using our Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Do you have any questions for us?
- Support for some upcoming Channel Additions.
- Improves Channel Title Image loading time.
- Fixed an issue where adding dots to Instagram captions would add the dots after the current text.
- You can now change the schedule time of drafts within the Calendar.
- Calendar delete options now display as destructive.
- Couple of adjustments to our new plan screens.
- Selecting a failed update within the Calendar will now show the error when tapping.
Ratings and Reviews
Edited: Can’t set Instagram post locations for a week now!
Buffer finally corrected the issues below people were having with adding locations to Instagram scheduled posts. Now all is back to working perfectly and with ease. Thank you for finally solving that issue, Buffer! You are by far my favorite post scheduler and I was struggling without being able to use you. So happy to be back using Buffer!
I’ve been using this app with my Instagram business account to schedule and automatically post on the date and at the precise time without any issues until a week ago when I was setting up a post and I went to type in my location (it’s an app search feature) and the app said it couldn’t find my location (I tested multiple locations, nothing came up) and so I hit cancel on that location screen and then the entire app freezes and I can’t do anything else with the app until I restart my iPhone. I’ve contacted Buffer who says they are working on the issue, but it’s been going on for over a week. Sadly, it’s time to find another Instagram scheduling/auto post app. Buffer customer service is not helpful whatsoever!!!
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the issues here! We've resolved the issues with location tagging, we had to work with Facebook to get this resolved which took a little longer than we hoped. https://status.buffer.com/incidents/wlwrzxn8fk23
Great UI, very intuitive
The entire UI is pleasant and easy to use, but I have to say one of the great perks is the ability to schedule posts I create using Pablo through Buffer, and the “Buffer it” link that appears when you hover over photos in your browser! Not to mention the great functionality and UI for the iPhone app.
It’s easy to see what posts you have scheduled, and that’s in the free version (which does not offer a calendar view). Since I work with a non-profit organization, it was imperative that I keep any social media costs down, and other social media management tools no longer offer a free version and if they do the functionality is basically useless.
Thanks, Buffer, for making my life easier!
Deleted my account
When the new sign in methods came into play, I wasn't concerned. I had signed up with an email address in the first place, I always do when the option is available. Didn't use this for a while as I had no need, open it last week and boom. Account is gone. Try signing in on desktop website/safari extension. Same situation. I reach out for help and am told over and over for a week straight that I don't have an account. Y'all DELETED IT. FOR NO REASON. Never been so frustrated with a support experience of this kind outside of battling Tumblr for 5 years to get my original account back and Wordpress' terrible support system. I'm putting Buffer in this same bucket now. I don't know who told tech people they're all smart, but this is a boneheaded move. I didn't even get an email from you guys about the sign in system change. I haven't gotten any emails from you in a while until last week and I'm so disappointed with this whole experience that I'm not using your platform anymore. It's not that it's bad quality, it's just clear you're not doing enough communication and QA to make this viable. Someday that's going to come back to bit y'all in the foot and I'm not gonna sit around waiting to get burned a second time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Buffer, Inc.
- 109.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Buffer, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro for 1 Month $14.99
- Pro for 1 Year $144.99
- Small Business for 1 Month $99.99
- Pro for 1 Month $14.99
- Small Business $99.99
- Small Business $49.99
- Essentials - 1 Channel $5.99
- Essentials - 2 Channels $11.99
- Essentials - 3 Channels $17.99
- Essentials - 4 Channels $23.99