• Editor's Choice Award, childrenstech.com
• "This is one of the must-have apps of the year!", ipadkids.com
• "is an amazing app …", teacherswithapps.com
• 18 GAMES! Less than 17¢ per game!
Bugs and Bubbles is the latest app in a growing collection based on the award winning Bugs and Buttons. The uniquely detailed graphical styling, beautiful music, and advanced interactivity is designed to engage, entertain, and educate. Packed with over 18 games and activities in one title, Bugs and Bubbles offers plenty of choices for children to explore and play. Enjoy an eclectic mix of organic and industrial scenery around the mythical Uncle Bob's Bubble Factory where you can harvest, pinch, pop, and even nudge fantastical bubbles.
• 18+ games and activities *
• 50+ minutes of beautiful music
• 36 achievement stickers to earn
• Automatic game play with graduated stages **
• Multiple user profiles ***
• Adaptive play provides challenge with less frustration
• Advanced multi-touch interactions
• Visual instructions that display and hide automatically
• Bowl through bubbles with a woodlouse, also known as a roly-poly.
• Fly a bumble bee through a bubble laden flower garden while collecting stars.
• Pinch and collect bubbles from an experimental bubble garden.
• Stack various shaped crates as high as possible until they fall.
• Harvest bubbles by catching and sorting them by color.
• Tilt your device to help load crates of bubbles for shipping.
• Trace letters on a foggy window with a green fly.
• Pop bubbles in the bubble field (don't touch the bees).
• and lots more...
• and more...
Questions, comments, feedback? We'd love to hear the good and the bad.
Email us anytime at email@example.com!
* Which and Follow Me are available in English only.
** Game stages expand in auto-play as achievements have been earned.
*** Profiles must be turned on using the iOS Settings under Bugs & Bubbles
Please note that this app requires iOS 4.3 or later:
• iPad 1st generation or newer
• iPhone 3gs or newer
• iPod Touch 3rd generation or newer
TIPS FOR BUMBLE FLIGHT
To control the bee, simply tap and hold to accelerate the bee upward and release to allow the bee to float downward. This game uses realistic physics where acceleration, momentum, and predictive timing are important.
• fixed issue in profiles name entry
• minor optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work anymore-fixes
We are thrilled these apps are now being upgraded and maintained again. They are amazing learning apps and they have provided countless (literally) hours of fun and teaching moments. We use them heavily when we travel with the kids - it’s screen time we feel better about vs. TV shows or movies.
We’ve loved these apps but they are no longer supported. They need to be removed from the App Store.
Developer Response ,
As the original developer, we have recently re-acquired all of the Little Bit Studio apps. We are in the process of updating all of the apps. For more information, please go to our website www.snaptwostudio.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please update for IOS 11!!
My kids have LOVED the whole family of Bugs and Buttons apps for years! I’ve loved them, too—the visually stunning graphics, the problem solving and imaginative puzzles, and the lack of ads. Please, please update your apps for IOS 11! My kids ask me regularly why the games won’t work anymore.
Developer Response ,
As the original developer, we have recently acquired all of the Little Bit Studio apps. We are in the process of updating all of the apps. For more information, visit our website www.snaptwostudio.com or email email@example.com.
Engaging and educational
I love how the game adapts the difficulty to keep my 3yo challenged but still engaged. He enjoys the game and I love watching him play and seeing how much he understands. The music is interesting and changes enough to avoid being annoying. The variety of different episodes is also part of what keeps it interesting.
- Little Bit Studio, LLC
- 114.4 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012, Little Bit Studio, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.