For the latest in phone safety, check out our new app:
Ready Set Dial
"How can you put a price on an app like this? A must-download." (5 stars) - SmartAppsForKids.com
"DialSafe Pro is one heck of a smart app!" - TheiPhoneMom.com
Teach your child proper phone usage and safety with an app that lets them actually practice it! DialSafe is designed to teach these critical skills in a kid friendly manner through the use of animated lessons, skill building games, practice sessions, and even a realistic phone simulator. DialSafe helps provide a comprehensive learning experience in a safe environment where the child can both explore and learn.
DialSafe is used by teachers, police officers, and parents.
International Users: 000, 911, or 999 will be taught based on your device country code or can be selected in settings for Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, or United States.
DOES YOUR CHILD KNOW:
• To press Talk (the green button) when dialing?
• How to hangup and recover from misdialing?
• In case of a fire, call 911 from a neighbors home?
• What to say if a stranger calls?
• Animated audio lessons on phone basics, 911, and strangers.
• Memory game to progressively learn phone numbers.
• Realistic phone simulator that operates like a real phone.
• Built-in real world dialog for key numbers (even wrong numbers).
• Custom phone numbers.
• Record custom audio.
• Guided practice sessions for step by step learning.
• Unguided challenge sessions for evaluating.
• Did we mention a simulator that works like a real phone? :)
If you have any questions or comments, please email us!
• minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app to teach people with developmental disabilities to call 911 and their home numbers, in case of emergency. It has been an amazing tool to help them learn and get experience and gain confidence before an actual emergency. My only issue is that several of my clients speak slowly and the app cuts them off before they can finish saying their address or phone number, it frustrates them. Also, my phone said that if the app didn't update soon, I wouldn't be able to use the app at all 😫 I seriously use this app daily and don't want it to be unavailable to me! I'm also using it to teach my daughter to call in case of emergency.
We used you app earlier this year to practice phone skills with our special needs middle schoolers. I have been unable to open this app more recently as I am receiving a message that the developer needs to update the app as it is no longer compatible with my 11.0 system on my iPad. Is this going to be updated? I really liked your app and want to be able to use it. Hoping this can happen.
I love this app for my children and for my special education students. However, I think it goes a little too fast when asking questions. I've noticed a lot of the kids don't have time to answer the questions and start to get frustrated. Still a wonderful app!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Little Bit Studio, LLC
- 30.9 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- Copyright © 2011, Little Bit Studio, LLC.