Mobile Banking Features:
• Check balances and search transaction history
• Make mobile payments to anyone with a United States bank account using Zelle®
• Quickly send, receive and request money from family and friends using only their email address, phone number and name.
• Set up balance alerts
• Manage and monitor debit and credit cards.
• Pay bills, see scheduled payments and review payment history
• Access user profiles and view or download statements
• Keep your savings on pace with automatic, recurring transfers
• Transfer money between bank accounts.
• View loan account and payment information
• Deposit checks from your phone with mobile deposit. Simply take a picture of the front and back of the check and submit your deposit.
• Set card controls, establish spending limits, restrict transaction types, and receive transaction alerts
• Find nearby ATMs when you need cash on the go
• View and send secure messages, or chat with a live representative
Your Security is Important to Us
• Secure your account with a 4-digit passcode or biometric supported devices
• The login process is the same as online banking, with an added layer of protection when you log in from a computer we don’t recognize
• All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as online banking
If you are not currently enrolled, and wish to sign up, please click Enroll on the Mobile app.
To learn more about online and mobile banking visit https://www.firstvolunteer.bank/ebanking-personal/. For additional information, contact us at (866) 668-4700.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love the New App
Redesign of this app is fantastic! Way more intuitive than previous first volunteer bank app. Operates and looks like something a national bank like capital one would have! Great work!
I don’t like checking and having so many messages every day, at leased
If Walmart is the problem then only put them. This is the only complaint with customer service.I’ve been with this bank for 22 years and always liked CS with no problems. I know Ringgold department gets sick of me calling or texting . I can tell the sound the tone of their voice that they are sick of me calling or texting then, no more than I am , I call the fraud department and they say no block to call my bank then my bank says to call the fraud. To make it simple just put a message to check Y or N that goes to fraud to clear my account up daily. I get these every day
Too soon to tell
Really to soon to tell. I am starting to figure online payments we will see how it goes.
One thing I noticed is no confirmation number
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First Volunteer Bank
- 86.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Builtwell Bank